You're Beautiful

Beneath That Facade

"KYAAA! INFINITE OPPAS!" Fans waved their banners and lightsticks, screaming in excitement as they stepped onto the stage, smiling politely. Some were even holding bouquets of flowers to profess their love for a particular member.

Myungsoo stepped out to say something and everyone went crazy.

"I love our fans," Woohyun squealed to Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu stifled a laugh. "Earlier you said that you didn't want to attend the fanmeet and now you sound just like a girl."

"HYUNG!" Woohyun half-wailed with his fail aegyo.

Sungjong stood next to Myungsoo, smiling prettily as Myungsoo hung one arm around his shoulder and shouted "SARANGHAEYO!" to the fans. Again, the audience went delirious with joy.

Not forgetting what had happened in the dorm, Myungsoo grabbed an emotionless Sungyeol from behind and hugged him. "Don't show the fans that you're upset. They'll cry if their Choding is in a bad mood," he whispered, sparks dancing in his eyes.

"MYUNGYEOL!" People screamed, cameras flashed here and there; Sungyeol blinked again, slightly confused as Myungsoo posed with him for an on-the-spot selca. He felt his heartbeat race a little faster when they got close together, and couldn't help smiling along.

But it's just for fanservice, he gave himself a bitter reminder, I'll just have to enjoy it while it lasts.

If he had noticed, however, Sungjong's eyes were glistening with jealousy ... his gaze hard.

 

 

******

 

 

"Aigoo Woohyun oppa!" A girl squealed as she came up the stage, holding out an album shyly for him to sign. "You were so handsome at the Second Invasion concert!"

"Gomawo," Woohyun beamed. Myungsoo, who was sitting next to him, laughed and shook his head.

The fan moved on happily. "Myungsoo oppa, you were so cute in every concert!" She gushed and clapped her hands together happily.

Namstar's smug smile was immediately wiped off and replaced with a scowl.

"What? So Nam Woohyun is never cute in any concert?" He whined.

"Cool, she's my fan," Myungsoo smirked back.

Woohyun rolled his eyes teasingly and turned back to another fan.

"Sungyeol oppa, you're sitting next to Myungsoo oppa as usual - MYUNGYEOL MOMENTS ARE SO PRECIOUS!" Someone else started squealing as she moved down the rows. Myungsoo eyed the other fans and whispered to Sungyeol again.

"Wanna do fanservice?"

Yeah, and then get ignored again when we get back to the dorm. Of course I would love to put on a facade with you.

"Sure," he shrugged as he kept a straight face.

Both of them smiled and linked arms, with Myungsoo placing his head on Sungyeol's shoulder.

"Hey, your hair is tickling my neck ~"

The visual kept moving his head around on purpose and even winked shamelessly, making Sungyeol wriggle his head too and laugh. All the Inspirits went green with envy, some even recording down the process.

"Yah Kim Myungsoo!"

When the fuss had died down, they returned back to signing the albums. A familiar smile was already plastered back on Sungyeol's previously gloomy face as he hummed a happy tune.

Myungsoo leant to his left and gazed up at Sungyeol with those beautiful orbs while all the older one could do was to fight the blush on his face.

"You're beautiful when you smile."

 

 

 

 

brb dying of myungyeol sweetness

-comes back-

Sorry. XD 

COMMENT + SUBSCRIBE = FASTER UPDATES WOOOOOOOOOOOT!

(LOL do you guys get sick of seeing that like all the time? OuO)

 

FUUUUUUUUUUUU THIS IS HOTHOTHOT

-jumps around like a bunny- 

-sings BAP's Warrior-

<3

Anyway, I think some of you might get sick of seeing me keep replying to your comments on your wall o.e

I shall not disturb ~ LOLOL