Finale

Beneath That Facade

That night, Myungsoo lay on his bed, facing the ceiling. He droned out Dongwoo's snores and let out a sigh.

This has been dragging on far too long already.

He'd probably hurt a lot of people in the process and this wasn't what he wanted. All Myungsoo wanted was to know who he really had feelings for.

He already had the answer to that.

 

 

******

 

 

A month later

"KYAAA! INFINITE OPPAS!" The fans screamed their lungs out as they waved lightsticks madly. INFINITE stepped up onto the stage, all holding hands. Smiling, they took a bow. "Annyeonghaseyo!"

As they continued to greet their fans, they let go of each other's hands. Only one pair of hands were still tightly clasped together.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol turned to face each other, sharing a secret smile only the two of them were able to comprehend.

 

[FLASHBACK]

"Jong, can I talk to you?" Myungsoo said, blocking the younger boy's way to his room. "It's really urgent."

I don't want this right now.

Sungjong avoided his eyes, trying to edge past the latter. "I'm busy, hyung -"

He was interrupted by Myungsoo. "Actually, Sungyeol, you should come too."

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

In short, the maknae had accepted how things were. To be honest, he wasn't surprised at how they'd turned out. The final decision on Myungsoo's part was more than obvious and there was really no need to cling on anymore. With a smile, he wished both of them the best of luck.

 

 

******

 

 

"WOOHYUN!" The moment they entered the dorm, Sunggyu started barking at his bandmate. "Go cook for us!"

"Huh? What?" Namgrease was completely caught offguard.

"We're hungry!"

"Yeah, you're hungry, Sunggyu-hyung." Sungyeol snickered and grabbed the nearest laptop, heading straight to YouTube. "I wonder if our latest comeback stage is uploaded yet."

"Stop being so egoistical, hyung!" Sungjong rolled his eyes. "Watching your own videos is just weird."

"I don't care ~" With the click of a mouse, the video started to play. Everyone crowded around the screene excitedly, shoving each other to get a better glimpse of themselves performing live.

"Get lost, you hamster, it's my turn to sing -"

"Shut up Woo! I have more solos than you -"

"Oh My God my hair."

"What's wrong with your hair Jongie?"

"I HAVE STATIC HAIR!"

"Oh."

Just then, Sungyeol scrolled down to read the comments. Everyone groaned in unison and headed off, muttering about how rude it was for people to interrupt their video watching.

 

Comment posted by you at 04:35PM

my adorable yeollie looks so fierce here ... i wonder if he's this fierce in bed c:

 

"WHAT THE -"

"What?" Myungsoo bounded over and was guided to the extremely traumatising comment by Sungyeol's shaking finger. He choked on his own saliva. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA -"

"Shut up! It's not funny!" Sungyeol pouted heavily.

As quick as the wind, Myungsoo had him pinned down onto the ground. "Well, do you want to try?" He whispered huskily.

"What - no -"

"Then I'll just settle for a kiss."

 

 

 

 

The End!

Thank you for reading and staying with me, loyal ones :')

The ending was okay, wasn't it? I at ending stories. I'm extremely sentimental ;~; Now. If there's anything I need to brush up on, tell me ^^

Thank you again!

/hugs you all