Tired

Beneath That Facade

Sungyeol swiped the remaining tears off his face.

No. Don't cry.

Don't show Kim Myungsoo your weak side.

He isn't supposed to affect your mood so much.

He isn't.

As the Choding started to exit the kitchen, Myungsoo suddenly bumped into him at the exact same time.

Speak of the devil, Sungyeol cursed inwardly.

"Yeollie?" Myungsoo squinted at his hyung's tear-stained face, tilting his head in a confused manner. "Have you been crying?"

Because of you, idiot. And call me hyung, not Yeollie. Sungyeol did more cursing in his head.

He felt so much right now. He had so much to spill, so much to vent, but he chose not to. Because Myungsoo looked upset - the older boy decided that now wasn’t the best time to rant on.

Everything I do is for you, but do you ever notice? He blinked back more tears as his gaze got blurry.

Sungyeol edged past the latter and walked out of the kitchen, leaving a stunned Myungsoo.

 

 

******

 

 

The door to Sungjong, Hoya and Sungyeol’s room creaked open softly.

Seeing that the coast was clear, the youngest of the household walked out as he headed straight for the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water.

Until he entered and saw Myungsoo standing there.

"Jongie," Myungsoo said with relief obvious in his voice. "You finally came out."

Sungjong grabbed the jug of water shakily, his pouring flawed. "I came out to get a drink, hyung," He replied in an unusually high voice.

"Can I talk to you?"

"I’m kind of busy right now, hyung."

Myungsoo's voice rose a notch higher. "No, I really need to talk to you -"

"Maybe later okay hyung?" The latter felt his own tone rising and knew a storm was coming.

Just then, the older male grabbed his wrist roughly and latched on to it. Sungjong wringed away in despair but to no avail - Myungsoo was too strong.

"Let me GO, hyung!"

"Stop ing calling me hyung!" The visual screamed in anger and the maknae flinched upon hearing the rage in his voice. "Why can't you think of how I'm feeling right now? Why can't you place yourself in my shoes? Why can't you be more understanding? Why can't -"

"Why can't I be more like Sungyeol-hyung, right?" Sungjong yelled back as the tears threatened to fall again. Both of them were having their own scream war now, trying to overpower the other. "You never care about me! It's always the 'Sungjong's being immature, he'll get over it' crap. Does anybody think of how I feel? DO THEY?"

Soon, all the Infinite members had formed a small circle around the two. Myungsoo looked at Sungjong, then at the rest.

I’m so tired of this.

The floor suddenly felt so light. He swung around wildly, enjoying the sudden looks of shock on s' faces.

I really am.

With one last movement, he fell facedown on the floor and everything went black.

 

 

 

 

Did terribly for exams so this is le short updateu ;___; Shall not be online as often ... /sighs

I may not go around anymore to thank you all, but I really appreciate the comments ^^ Please do keep coming! They never fail to give me motivation and it's because of these comments that I update <3

Silent readers ...

PLEASE COMMENT.

Aight ... bye. <3