Awesome Hyungs

Beneath That Facade

Sitting cross-legged by the park benches, Myungsoo sighed frustratedly and ruffled his hair. 

What the hell is wrong with me? Now that I know I have feelings for Sungyeol, I start feeling sorry for Sungjong?

God.

He couldn't help but roll his eyes at his annoying indecisiveness. "Wow, I actually find myself annoying ..."

Another sour laugh.

Myungsoo reached into his pocket for his phone, typing out a message to Hoya as fast as possible.

'Is Jongie feeling better? -Myungsoo'

There was no reply for ten minutes. Myungsoo stoned dumbly, waiting for his phone to vibrate but it never did.

"ing hell," He muttered as he fished it out again, rattling yet another text to his hyung.

'HYUNG! Is Sungjong feeling better? Can I come over? Can you ask him to talk to me if I knock later on?'

Again, no reply. Myungsoo clenched his jaw hard and tried not to rage unnecessarily at his poor, innocent phone.

"Sometimes, I don't understand myself ... what do I really want ... ?"

 

 

******

 

 

"Can I please reply to just one message?" Hoya half-whined to his dongsaeng. Sungjong continued holding on tightly to the handphone, shaking his head with a determined expression on his face.

"No. I want Myungsoo to regret what he did."

The latter looked irritated. "You know, that's just gonna backfire some way or another. Why don't you just ACCEPT his apology and sort things out?"

One side of Sungjong agreed with his hyung and nodded in understanding. The other, stronger side insisted on not granting any forgiveness to Kim Myungsoo.

He made me cry, Sungjong accused insistently as anger boiled in his eyes. Don't think I'll let you off that easily.

"I'm hungry. Can I get some ramyun? You haven't eaten anything today as well - we could share," Hoya suggested out of the blue when he saw no reply from his friend.

The other boy just shrugged. "No. I'm not hungry."

"Fine," Hoya sighed. "Then I won't eat." He grabbed his backpack and pulled out some snacks, unwrapping and on a lollipop in hope that his stomach would stop rumbling. He handed Sungjong a bar of chocolate. "Want one?"

"I said I'm not hungry."

"Yah ... I really don't want you to faint later on you know."

Upon hearing those words, Sungjong's face softened as he glanced affectionally at Hoya and managed a quick smile. "I'm really fine. I'm not hungry, I promise."

At least, not until I get a good chance to talk it out with Myungsoo, he reminded himself inwardly.

 

 

******

 

 

 

"Can I have some?" Woohyun said to Sungyeol as he suddenly popped into the kitchen, pointing to the Choding's bowl of ramyun.

"Uh. Yeah, sure," Sungyeol said as he handed his bowl over with an expressionless face. "I'm not that hungry anyway. Isn't Sunggyu-hyung coming out too?"

You're just upset because Myungsoo doesn't seem to care, a whining voice nagged at the back of his mind. You're such an insecure loser. Why can't you build a bridge, cry a river and GET OVER IT?

Sungyeol sat planted on the floor and refused to listen to his negative thinking, shut his eyes tightly while Woohyun grabbed a pair of chopsticks and started dishing out the noodles quickly while rolling his eyes. "Nah, he's still in a temper and refuses to eat."

The latter opened his eyes. "Yah. I still need some - don't take everything."

"Sorry," he said and stifled a laugh, looking back at the annoyed Sungyeol. "I thought you weren't hungry?"

"Doesn't matter," Sungyeol replied, his voice monotonous.

Woohyun stared at him and breathed in another heavy sigh.

Should I talk to him?

Oh well, I'm a good hyung.

He took a seat next to his friend, leaning slightly on his shoulder. "Yah you okay?"

"H-Heh?" Sungyeol snapped out of his daze immediately and stared back with huge eyes. "What were you saying?"

"... I was asking if you were okay. And don't say you are, because you obviously aren't."

"And you still asked?" The younger boy spoke jokingly, but anyone could see by his eyes that he was deeply troubled. Pain flashed across his face as he merely shrugged.

Woohyun merely shrugged. "It hurts me to see Infinite like this, you know. Don't be like that. I'm your hyung, arasso? Tell me what happened."

It took almost everything for Sungyeol not to cry again. Other than the fact he'd already seemed like such a shower faucet in the past few weeks, he didn't want anyone else to look down on him.

He bit his lip hard. Control yourself. Do you want Woohyun-hyung to lose faith in you too? Pabo.

"Myungsoo told me he loved me back," he whispered in a shaky voice.

Woohyun sounded shocked and pleasantly surprised at the same time. 

"That's good! Isn't it?"

There was no reply. Sungyeol's palms started sweating as he wiped them on his sleeve, not looking at Woohyun.

The latter tried again. "Yeollie? What's wrong?"

"I don't think he meant it."

"Come on, man!" Namstar looked frustrated now, his tone laced with annoyance. "If he didn't ing mean it, why would he even bother to confess that to you? Tch." He poked lightly at Sungyeol's forehead and glared a bit. "You've got to think on the positive side!"

"But you don't understand - you should have seen the look on his face when Sungjong refused to listen to him. He looked so terrified and worried -" Sungyeol had opened his mouth to protest, only to be cut off by Woohyun.

"You listen to ME," he said firmly. "Stop doubting what you have now. Why not put yourself in Myungsoo's shoes? Sungjong's been his friend and lover for a long time now, and it's hard for him to stop all of a sudden. You have to be understanding."

You have to be understanding.

.

.

.

have to be understanding

.

.

.

be understanding.

"Yes, hyung." A soft smile caressed Sungyeol's cheeks, the sides of his lips tugged up. "I will."

 

 

 

 

allypolaris - AHMAIGAH. I'M YOUR FAVOURITE AUTHOR OF YOUR FAVOURITE FIC?!! YA SERIOUS?!!!! 8'D /grabs you and spins/ EEEEE <3 Okay, you have no idea how proud I feel right now. :') AHAHA I will update just for you LOL my awesome favourite reader! ;D

TiaraL - Updated. BE QUIET >:) Aiyo waeee ;~~; NEVERMIND CHANGMIN CAN BE WITH MEHH

2PMSNSD - Myungsoo = unsure over his feelings LOL. :P Ohwells, let's hope he'll stop being an o3o /sings with you

MikiQi18 - Yeah. ;~; /goes to hug Yeol/ Ehh ... updated! :DD

1icehoneysam - That's Myungie in my fanfic for ya. xDD Heheh, sorryyyy D: LOL.

perfectLESS - Ahaha I love your comments ^^ They do make me smile. <3 Yeap, Myungsoo's kind of breaking le promise :L

a_song_4_yoo_rin - Hmm ... okay, I'll consider that! :) Thank youuu ~ ;D

Ashertua - LOL HAHAHA "Sungjong gets to be a " Well, I love our diva maknae still 8D LOLOLOL. /lame smile

PeachCherryProposal - OAO;; OKAY! SORRY! OKAY!! /dodges french fries ;~;

ChodingYeollieSpirit - Yeah, Myung's kind of being a jerk >.> He'll get better soon enough :D THANK YOU FOR COMMENTIN' ^__^

soshinfinite - YES. I dislike Sungjong being forever alone ... so I ship Hojong with Yadong yo. >:)

foreverakid - OHYEAH. LIKE C'MON, HAHAHA YEOLJONG FTW <3 /le thinking of Trouble Maker

supershineeftw - alkjsdfhjh I like me some of you comment, but you make me shadd D; HAHA KIDDING. Sorry o3o;;

opal8air - Yepyep, Jongie is rather possessive here OTL Sorry ;~; LOL.

mysteriousshadow - Ahaha we can comfort Yeollie together! ;D Tch Myungsoo. :P /shakes head

numnums_shinee - Everyone's feeling sorry for Sungjong LOL D8 I shall try to make him less pitiful >:D

Chrissiishx3 - HAHA okay, hello new reader! <3

 

 

 

HAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS CHAPTER TITLE.

Bleurgh. Really sorry to those who feel sorry for Sungjong. D8

OTL /bows deep

Anyway, help me with the poll yeah? It won't really affect, but I wanna know your opinions. ^__^

 

COMMENT + SUBSCRIBE = FASTER UPDATES WOOOOOOOT!