I'm Always All Alone

Beneath That Facade

Hip-hop music blasted through the room.

"HYUNG!" Sungjong shrieked, waking up from his slumber as his teddy bear slid to the side. Hoya woke up immediately. 

"Ouch ... my ears ..."

"PLUG YOUR EARPHONES BACK IN!" The maknae's eyes, red and swollen from lack of sleep, were glaring down poisonously at his hyung.

"Arasso, arasso ..." An equally tired Hoya plugged his earphones back into the speaker and fell into another slumber phase.

Sungjong was never really a mystery, but there was definitely one thing about Infinite's maknae that nobody actually knew.

Once he had been woken up, he could never go back to sleep again.

"Yah! Lee Howon, Lee Howon!" He punched his teddy bear in rage, flipping its head from side to side.

Oh, the poor little teddy.

Sungyeol didn't even bother to howl at Hoya, even though he'd been disrupted as well. Mumbling something incoherent, he covered his face with a pillow.

Sungjong's ears pricked up. "Sungyeollie hyung? Are you awake?"

"Can you sleep?"

"Maybe. And stop punching your bear."

Sungjong threw another punch in the teddy bear's direction. "Yah! Lee Howon, Lee Howon ..."

"Shhh. Go to sleep - we still have a busy schedule ahead."

"Says the person who woke up at midnight to ransack through our rooms and eat my precious packet of ramyun!"

No reply, other than Hoya snoring away silently.

The maknae pouted again, his bottom lip jutting out widely. "Hey! Myungsoo hyung would never ignore me like that!"

Sungyeol simply shut his eyes, trying not to digest Sungjong's words.

Myungsoo hyung would never ignore me like that!

.

.

.

never ignore me like that

.

.

.

never never

.

.

.

ever!

A tear formed in the corner of his eye, but no one noticed.

 

 

******

 

 

"Yah, who was it that blared music late last night?" An irritated Kim Sunggyu demanded from the members.

Myungsoo and Dongwoo exchanged weird what-are-they-talking-about glances.

"What? What music?" They chorused.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "You two won't wake up even if we kick you, so shut up."

Dongwoo looked wounded. Myungsoo shrugged.

Just then, Sungjong stumbled out of the room and almost tripped. Dark eyebags hung below his eyes as he took a seat next to Myungsoo on the floor.

"Jongie, you okay?" The older boy asked him, concern obvious in his voice as he wrapped him in his warm embrace.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes again. "There's really no need to act all lovey-dovey in the morning."

"Yah, hyung! You're just jealous," Sungjong sang as Hoya walked out, dark eyebags as well.

"Did nobody sleep well last night?" Woohyun joked lamely.

Sungjong glared daggers at Hoya, who didn't notice.

Myungsoo patted him on the back, letting the maknae sink his head onto his shoulder. Both of them were enveloped in a moment of silence for a while.

Until Sungyeol came stumbling out looking like a sleepy panda.

"HA! I knew it! You guys can be The Eyebags Trio!" Woohyun howled in delight.

Awkward silence filled the room for the second time that morning.

"Okay," Sunggyu said bossily as he looked around at the half-sleeping, doe-eyed members. "We have a fanmeet today."

Moans were heard all around the dormitory.

"But ... we just had one less than a week ago! WAE?" Woohyun demanded, half-whining.

Hoya snickered. "Says the fanservice prince."

"HEY!"

"Can we escape? Please? I really wanna go to Hongdae," Sungjong whined.

The manager poked his head in through the door. "Yah. I heard that."

Everyone groaned in unison.

"Thanks a lot, maknae," Dongwoo even muttered. Only Myungsoo made no comment, still patting Sungjong's head. Both of them smiled at each other and started cuddling out of nowhere. Sungyeol's eyebrow twitched in irritation as he tried not to let jealousy spill over.

Sunggyu spoke again, his voice laced with annoyance. "Kids! Don't you want to thank our fans for supporting us all this while?"

"Nae Omma Gyu ~" Infinite replied in a monotone.

Sunggyu looked satisfied and nodded his head while Sungyeol stood up to leave.

"I'm getting changed."

Not a word of acknowledgement was uttered, but Sungyeol felt Myungsoo's intense gaze on him as he walked into the room and slammed the door with more force than necessary.

 

 

 

 

First chapter's a little boring because you guys need to know what's happening and a little bit of the past. (: 

Drama will be happening soon!

(So don't unsubscribe or my fragile heart will shatter into a million pieces OAO)

Please subscribe and comment <3 I get motivated when you guys do that LOL

And if I don't get a single comment I'm not gonna update! -threatens-