28 Bandages and Autograph

Snowy Day at the Bakery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Fluff, Hurt/Comfort, School

Summary: Falling over a song written by her favorite lyricist. She just wants to meet her and have her autograph but why did she received butterflies from her?

Word Count: 4364

Hashtag: #SSBB_BandagesAndAutograph

 

Bandages and Autograph

 

Really like you, I’ll hold your hand tight
I’ll not let go of this hand ~

 

Curled up on her bed while listening to her favorite song. Chaewon’s cheeks turned red when she heard those lines. Imagining a lot of things while listening to the song. She imagined holding hands with someone under the night sky, full of stars. She covered her face with her hands because of the embarrassment from imagining things.

 

Chaewon put her headphones beside her and looked up at her room’s ceiling.

 

“A night sky, full of stars. Holding han-- AHHHHHH!” slapping her face and rolling on her bed because she kept thinking those things. She can’t help thinking about it because deep inside, she wants to know how it feels.

 

Once she regained her senses back, she stood up and went to prepare for school. She almost forgot that she has classes today because of those thoughts coming back to her mind. 


 

~


 

Listening to her favorite song written by her favorite lyricist on repeat wearing her white earphones. A song that really touches her heart because of how the lyrics were creatively written that makes her imagine things. 

 

She went inside her classroom and sat on her designated seat. She put her bag beside her table and glanced at the table beside her. Chaewon didn’t know who sits there because she didn’t mind remembering all of her classmates’ names.

 

She looked outside the window beside her seat, putting her chin on her right hand. Students coming with their friends from the school’s entrance with their smiles plastered on their faces. It made Chaewon sighed. 

 

Chaewon removed her earphones before resting her head on her table. Loneliness filled her when she thought that she doesn’t have friends that will make her smile appear on her face. She was about to close her eyes when she felt someone sat beside her.

 

“Hii-chan!” 

 

Chaewon sat properly and looked at the small girl from the other class who shouted someone’s name. 

 

“Nako. Don’t shout.” 

 

Chaewon looked beside her and she saw the one who talked. A brown-haired girl wearing eyeglasses.

 

“Sorry.” The short girl who was called Nako scratch the back of her head apologizing to other students who looked at them.

 

The brown-haired girl laughed that made Chaewon lock her eyes on the girl. She saw how the girl slowly looked at her and smiled that made Chaewon feel something knocking fast on her chest. 

 

Chaewon immediately removed her eyes from the girl and looked at the window pretending that nothing happened.

 

She can’t calm her heart from beating faster than usual. Even her face turned red like a tomato because of how unexpectedly the girl looked and smiled at her. She didn’t know why her body reacted abnormally just because of it. 

 

“Calm down your heart, Chaewon. She just smiled.” Chaewon tried some breathing techniques to calm her heart but her mind doesn’t want to calm her.

 

She’s cute. I want to pinch her cheeks.

 

Her inner self is panicking because she can’t remove the image of the girl’s face, smiling at her earlier that makes her think unacceptable thoughts. 

 

Her cute smile. She looked at you with that smile. 

 

Her mind didn’t stop thinking those things that made Chaewon just slammed her head on her table.

 

Students inside the classroom looked at Chaewon who made a loud noise from slamming her head.

 

Embarrassment immediately filled Chaewon when she realized what she did. She laughed awkwardly to her classmates when she saw them looking at her.

 

Stupid Chaewon.

 

“Sorry hehe.” She awkwardly smiled at them that made the students resume what they’re doing. She let out a deep sigh after that embarrassing moment of her. 

 

Your losing your mind because of her cute smile.

 

“Uhm…Are you okay?” 

 

The world stopped from moving when the girl asked her with a hint of worry evident on her voice. 

 

Her heart started to knock fast again on her chest. She hesitated if she’ll look because of how her heart is bumping on her chest like telling her that it wants to go out of her chest and go to the girl. 

 

Chaewon slowly moved her head like a robot to look at the girl with a weird smile. 

 

“I-I’m okay…” Chaewon looked away when she stuttered.

.

The girl approached Chaewon and scanned Chaewon’s forehead to check if there are scratches or bumps. She touched Chaewon’s face softly that made Chaewon hold her breath for a second.  

 

Chaewon looked at the girl and got mesmerized to the girl’s charm that made her eyes can’t stop staring. She noticed the name of the girl on her uniform. 

 

Honda Hitomi. Even her name is cute.

 

“Ouch!” Chaewon felt pain when the girl poke something on her forehead.

 

She watched how Hitomi went something from her bag and brought out a band-aid. 

 

“You have a scratch.” Hitomi handed the band-aid to Chaewon. A pink band-aid with peaches designed on it. 

 

Even her band-aid is cute!

 

The girl snatched the band-aid from Chaewon’s hands when Chaewon didn’t move and just looked at the band-aid while smiling.

 

“Why did you bumped your head on the table? Don’t do it again next time because I’ll not give you another band aid next time.”

 

Chaewon raised her head and she saw how their faces were close to each other. An inch and their lips will touch. Her face was still red when Hitomi finished putting the band aid.

 

“T-Thank you.” Hitomi just smiled after that and went back to her seat.

 

Breath, Chaewon. Breath. 


 

~


 

It’s already lunch break but Chaewon is still studying. She’s not a studious person but she just felt doing it. 

 

She got bored studying and decided to have a lunch. She looked beside her and Hitomi is not around anymore. She just shrugged her shoulders and went out.


 

Opening the door, a wide space area greeted her. There’s no one around because the rooftop is off-limits to students. Well, Chaewon didn’t mind it because no one will dare to go there and will report her.

 

Feeling the warmth of the sunlight, she slowly walked to the place where she usually sits but before going there someone already occupied her place.

 

The girl.

 

The wind passed by that made Hitomi’s hair dance in the wind. Hitomi tucked her hair behind her ear that made Chaewon’s heart beat fast again.

 

Hitomi’s focused to what she’s writing on her notebook that she didn’t felt Chaewon’s presence. 

 

Chaewon tried not to disturb Hitomil by walking silently. She sat beside her that got the attention of Hitomi.

 

“Hi.” Hitomi greeted Chaewon who’s looking away from her.

 

“Hello.” Chaewon softly greeted back Hitomi.

 

When did you became shy, Chaewon?

 

Hitomi smiled even though Chaewon can’t see it because she’s still looking away. She looked back on her notebook and continued what she’s doing.

 

Only the sound of the wind passing by were heard between them. Minutes had passed and it is still quiet.

 

“W-What are you doing?” Chaewon asked Hitomi when she saw how focused Hitomi is to what she’s doing.

 

“A hobby of mine.” Hitomi answered without didn’t leaving her eyes from what she’s doing.

 

Chaewon felt that Hitomi’s really busy and she didn’t ask anymore. It’s quiet again and it’s getting awkward.

 

Chaewon sighed and just looked up in the sky to get herself busy. Clear sky welcomed the eyes of Chaewon. There are only few clouds and the sky seems farther than usual. 

 

The atmosphere made her feel sleepy. She’s trying her best to stay up but her eyes were closing. She can’t stop it.

 

Hitomi froze on her place when a heavy thing fell on her left shoulder. She felt something beating fast on her chest.

 

She slowly looked at her left and saw Chaewon sleeping on her shoulder. Hitomi stopped from writing to stare at Chaewon. Her lips formed a smile when she saw how Chaewon is sleeping peacefully on her shoulder.

 

“Cute.” Hitomi giggled when she let out something from her mind. 

 

She took out her phone carefully and opened its camera to take a picture with a sleeping Chaewon on her shoulder. 

 

Hitomi looked at Chaewon who’s sleeping on her left shoulder while holding her phone on her right hand. Hitomi smiled still looking at Chaewon band took a picture.

 

She immediately put it on her pocket when Chaewon moved and opened her eyes because of the ring of bell they heard.

 

“Lunch time is over. Let’s go?” Hitomi stood up and offered a hand to Chaewon who is still sitting and looked sleepy.

 

Chaewon hold the hand of Hitomi and stand up. She’s still not back from her senses and didn’t realize that she’s holding Hitomi’s hand. 

 

Hitomi pulled Chaewon and walked out the rooftop. When Chaewon’s senses are coming back, she looked at her hand. She looked at it for a minute before realizing that she’s holding Hitomi’s hand. 

 

Chaewon’s face heated up and looked at Hitomi who’s walking infront of her. She’s thinking what did she do that she was blessed to let this happened and was put on this once in a lifetime situation.


 

~


 

“Hii-chan! Let’s go home.” Nako excitedly approached Hitomi who is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter