15 5 Days

Snowy Day at the Bakery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Fluff, School

Summary: Chaewon finds out that her notebook can make wishes come true. So she wished to go back to the 5 days where she saw Hitomi to save her from embarrassing moments and to help her at her darkest times.

Word Count: 3453

Hashtag: #SSBB_5Days

 

5 Days

 

‘Class is boring’ a black haired girl finished writing on her notebook which she got when a cashier gave it to her. Her mother and her went to buy some groceries for their home. And the cashier gave the black haired girl a pink notebook, a very elegant designed notebook.

 

 

“Miss Kim Chaewon” Her professor called for her and she immediately closed her notebook.

 

“Can you please repeat what I’ve said?” Her professor said and her eyes immediately widen by the surprise. She was zoning out in class and she doesn’t even knows what her professor is talking about.

 

So she was sent to detention after the class.

 

As she was on her way to the principal’s office for the detention, she bumped into a cloned girl who was wearing a cheerleader outfit and they both had their contact by wrapping their hands on each other to maintain their balance.

 

 

“Oh, watch it,” the blonde-haired girl said and gave a smile. Chaewon wanted to pinch the blonde-haired girl’s cheek so bad.

 

 

“H-hi, Hitomi” Chaewon said shyly as she gave a shy smile. Hitomi was a famous student in their campus. She has a 4.0 GPA and has also been into various contests in cheerleading. So there is no doubt that she is famous. Plus, she is very kind to everyone. Chaewon admires her since the first time she moves to IZ* Academy. And being this close to Hitomi is just so wonderful and new to her. She can feel her heart beating fast and she can feel butterflies in her stomach.

 

“Hello there. Please be careful on your way, Chaewon, right? We are classmates in our science class” Hitomi said and still with a smile on her face.

 

Chaewon can’t believe it, Hitomi remembers her name and she wants to scream with joy. She nodded her head wanted to say things to Hitomi like ‘you look prettier today’ but her tongue was frozen solid.

 

“Sorry, I need to go now, we need to start our performance soon,” Hitomi said and gave a last smile before running her way out to the gym. Chaewon watched her running through the gym but she was surprised when she saw Hitomi slipped on the floor and her back landed on a choco that was spilled on the floor. Chaewon ran immediately to help Hitomi. When Hitomi stood up, she asked Chaewon if there is a stain because she can feel that her backside became wet.

 

Chaewon nodded sadly and Hitomi’s face became worried.

 

 

She knew that Hitomi can’t perform when her outfit is like this. So she became worried about the girl too.

 

 

“Thanks, for the help. I-I should go now” Hitomi said, she knows that her teammates can’t allow her to perform with her outfit like this, the stain was too big and she can’t let the whole team down when people saw what she’s wearing. She just said that she needs to go because she wants to escape being embarrassed by Chaewon. Seeing her slipped and her outfit being ruined by a piece of spilled choco. 

 

“O-okay” was all Chaewon could say and Hitomi waved goodbye before leaving her alone at the hallway.


 

Chaewon was now sitting at her study table and her head was resting on her hands which was placed on the table, she was thinking about what happened earlier, how she can’t do anything to help Hitomi. 

 

She watched Hitomi watching the performance of her teammates, because they didn’t let her perform, and she saw how sad Hitomi is that time. Chaewon just wished she can do something for Hitomi, but she can’t so she just tried to erase Hitomi from her mind and started doing her homework. 



 

It was Monday and it was almost time for their science class. Chaewon was still sitting without her seatmate and Hitomi entered the room. Chaewon avoided eye contact but Hitomi was getting closer to her, when Hitomi was in front of Chaewon, she asked something before taking her seat.

 

“Can I sit here? All the chairs are not reserved by the way. Is it okay for you to be my seatmate?” Hitomi asked with a smile and Chaewon just nodded, still not believing what is happening right now. So Hitomi sat on her chair and waited for the class to begin. 

 

Chaewon spent her time glancing at Hitomi listens to class and she captured every moment of it. She liked Hitomi that’s why you can’t blame her. Hitomi and Chaewon didn’t even talk, but for Chaewon, it was okay, it was worth it. 

 

 

 

When it was time to go to their next class, when Hitomi was about to stand up, her skirt got ripped because it got stuck on a nail. Hitomi grew worried and immediately sat down to avoid the other students from seeing her. So Chaewon immediately ran to her locker room and get grabbed a pair of jogging pants and a blanket. 

 

She went back into the room but Hitomi was no longer there. She asked her classmates where did she go and they said that Hitomi’s friend had already gone there to helped her. 

 

Chaewon looked down and smiled, thinking that at least Hitomi was now okay. It’s alright even though she didn’t help Hitomi at all.




 

The next day, Chaewon still sat down beside Chaewon again, Chaewon doesn’t know why Hitomi likes to sit beside her. She doesn't hate it, in fact, she likes it. But she can't stop being curious why Hitomi likes to sit beside her. Chaewon doesn't have friends, that's why she can’t help but become worried about this. 

 

Hitomi and Chaewon didn't even talk again for the whole class. Chaewon spends her time glancing at Hitomi and of course, Hitomi just listened to the whole discussion. 

 

"I'll be going now Chaewon, be careful on your way," Hitomi said as she packed her books on her back. 

 

"You too," Chaewon said and smiled at Hitomi.

 

Hitomi waved at Chaewon and when she was about to go out of the room, some girls had tripped her causing her to get up. Chaewon looked at the girls who tripped Hitomi, and they are the daughters of the owner of the university so she can’t do anything even if she is furious at them. Hitomi just stood up and looked down as she walked outside the classroom and the girls who tripped her had just laughed. Chaewon could only curse at them in her mind. 



 

 It was another day when Chaewon was having her lunch at the corner table, she was alone, but she was used to it.

 

She ate the food in her chopstick and started chewing but she stopped when she saw Hitomi stood down beside her and she started eating.

 

“What?” Hitomi asked Chaewon as she noticed that Chaewon was looking at her. 

 

“Why are you always want to sit with me? I always bring you bad luck, remember?” Chaewon asked and Hitomi just smiled while shaking her head.

 

“You don’t bring any bad luck because I’m always like this, you just can’t notice it because people see me as the type of cheerleader who has everything go her way. And I just want to get close to you, can’t I do that?” Hitomi asked and Chaewon immediately shakes her head.

 

“N-no, no, you can. I-I was just shy because I don’t have any friends” Chaewon admitted and Hitomi just giggled

 

“That’s why I’m here, trying to be your friend,” Hitomi said and smiled at Chaewon. Chaewon returned it and then Hitomi extended her hand, asking for a handshake. 

 

“Friends?” Hitomi asked

 

“Friends,” Chaewon said and accepted the handshake, the both of them smiled at each other and continued eating. 

 

Chaewon was very happy that finally, she has a friend, and it’s her crush. But she wants to hide it and be closer to Hitomi. 

 

Chaewon looked at Hitomi’s plate and saw that she only have a salad on her plate. So she asked her friend. 

 

“Hey, uhm. Do you only eat salad? Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter