009

NYT One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong enter the dark room and close it. He watch the horrible sight before him for a while. Grabbing the mirror from nearby and made Seungri look at it.

"Look at your true self , this is what you get for ruining my cousin's life!" He hiss and let out a maniacal laugh seeing Seungri's reaction.

Seungri, though his eyes can't see clearly because of blurry tears mix with blood, let out out a shrill of cry once he saw his disfigured face. He flail his hands to get the mirror away from his face making Jiyong laugh loudly. This was what he wanted. For Seungri to suffer if not the same then even more than what his beloved cousin went through. He vowed on his late cousin's grave to avenge his death. And now he got what he wanted. There's only one thing left to do. And that is for Seungri to finally decide to end his misery by dying the same way as his cousin did. 

But he couldn't help but feel pinch in his heart. He didn't want this but the latter mess with him first by ruining his cousin. He saw how his innocent cousin turned into pessimistic person who choose to kill himself than to fight his way from suffering.

Looking at the state Seungri was in, he couldn't  help but avert his gaze elsewhere after what he did. He made sure the latter would never be the same again by ruining his face and body, telling his men to torture him but not enough to kill him. 

Seungri, who was on the floor keep on crying silently. He didn't know what he did wrong to deserve this. He didn't even know this tormentor who torture him, nor the cousin that they kept on mentioning. He just want this all to end. So that he won't endure this tremendous pain. He lay there, on the floor exhausted because of so much blood he lost, because of the unbearable pain that he felt that he did not deserve. Unconsciously, he was silently crying while looking at nowhere in particular. His mind stop functioning.

Jiyong observes him for a moment before walking out from the basement of his house. Leaving Seungri, to suffer on his own.

He walk towards his room , taking a long shower to ease his mind. Finally, he thought. You can now rest in peace, Daewon-ah. He sigh as he walk out of the shower room and went towards his closet to change. He about to lay in bed when his phone buzz. It was unknown number but he still answered it.

"Who's this?"

"Jiyong Kwon?" He look at his phone before answering again.

"Yes. Who are you?"

"I can't tell you who I am because I will be putting my life at risk. I know I might be too late to tell this to you but I was afraid. It took me a long time to decide to be brave and tell the truth." The guy on the other line said quickly and it made Jiyong confuse.

"What the hell are you on? If this is a prank I'm telling you, you mess with the wrong person." He threatened.

"It's not. I will be sending you a video that contains the truth. About your cousin." He whisper the last part.

"Wha-what do you know?" He shakily answers. 

The call ended. Jiyong dial the number again getting furious by the sudden call when he receive the video. He hesitantly click it and watch the video. Not a minute later, his eyes bulge and toss the phone without finishing watching it. He run towards the basement and open the door.

Seungri was still there, lying on the floor, eyes close and not moving. He pick up the boy in his arms and run towards his room again and lay him down not minding the blood staining his bed. He dialed his friend's number and pace around. After a few rings it was connected to another person.

"Youngbae?"

"What, Jiyong." The other croak.

"Come to my house, quickly! Bring all your things. Someone needs medical assistance asap. Please Bae, I-I don't know what to do. Just come here fast!" Jiyong was panicking while staring at the pale boy in his room.

"Okay, okay." The other quickly get up.

"He is losing so much blood, a-and he might not able to make it." Jiyong for the first time after his late cousin's death, sob.

"Okay, we'll be there. Hang in there. And calm down." Youngbae ended the call and Jiyong stared at the boy.

While keeping his sob at bay, he held Seungri's hand with his shaking hands and tried to be useful by checking the other's pulse. It was still there but he can barely sense it. It was slowing down and he was afraid of being late to save the other.

Moments later, Youngbae and Daesung walk inside of his house and went straight to his room. Once they were near, the two gasp in horror while looking at the boy laying in bed. They have many questions to ask but set it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter