004 Part 4

NYT One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri was beyond shock upon discovering his hyung's action, thinking that he was asleep. Yes, he pretended he was sleeping, to avoid the awkward moment. It confuses him, why would his hyung do what he did earlier? Is he only being affectionate? Grateful that Seungri fulfill his promise of not leaving Jiyong until he feels better? Though he knew his hyung was really very clingy person so it might be just it. Those were his thoughts while driving his car towards Chae Soo's hotel. Arriving, he went straight to her room, ready to knock but it seems that she was expecting his arrival. She looked at him before ushering him inside. He took a sit in her bed and face her who also do in the same.

"Spill." She demanded. Seungri then told her what exactly happened when he went to Jiyong's house until this morning's events.

"He did what?" She said, unbelievably.

"Don't be mad okay? I-" She place her finger on Seungri's lips cutting him.

"Shh. I'm not mad. But I need to do something about this. And as a compensation for your actions, you will not hinder whatever I do, understand?" She said smirking.

"As long as you don't hurt him. He is still my hyung, I don't like seeing him getting hurt."

"All right, then. Invite him tomorrow. Say that I wanna get to know him better before I go back to Osaka and that I wanna thank him for taking care of you all these years." She said, smiling.

"You won't do something to him won't you?" He asked suspiciously.

"Eyyy, ease your mind. Anyways, you will be there to stop me if my hand would itch to slap him right?" She said teasing him.

"You wouldn't dare." Seungri narrow his eyes.

"Kidding. Now hurry and tell him the plan." Seungri was still looking at her, he was starting to regret telling her what had happened on the phone. He fishes out his phone and texted his hyung about Chae Soo wanting to get to know him more. They waited minutes later to get Jiyong's reply.

"Sure. You will be there right?" the older asked.

"Of course, hyung. Then it's settled we'll get you around 9 in the morning. Remember to get some rest hyung."

"He agreed. But you have to behave yourself okay?" Chae Soo just shrugged his shoulders.

"Chae Soo!” he called frustratedly.

"No worries! Now come with me to buy some souvenir gifts for my friends." Seungri sigh before dragging himself next to her.

They spend 4 hours buying souvenirs and eating delicious foods everywhere. The people did not even notice it was the big star Seungri with Chae Soo since Sungri was wearing clothes that would hide his identity to the public. They had enjoy their little adventure, Seungri was especially tired since he was the one who brought all the stuff Chae Soo bought. They decided to call it a day. Seungri put all the shopping bags on the backseat while he guided her inside the passenger seat. He went inside the driver seat and started the long ride towards the hotel Chae Soo was staying.

"Ugghhh, my feet hurts so much. Ri-ah will you help me massage my feet?"

"Yah, call me oppa even it's just the two of us, you brat. And I'm also tired. I went straight to you after I took care of hyung." Seungri complained.

"Nah, I know it's your kink that's why I won't call you oppa. I better call you like how I call my friends. And you're only months older than me." She stick her tongue out teasing him before continuing. "And it's not my fault you suddenly thought of visiting your sick hyung. You had the option of calling Taehee oppa but you didn't. I'm starting to get jealous, you know." She side glanced at him before looking outside the window.

"Chae Soo, you have nothing to be jealous. We discu--”

"I know, I know. You're very lucky you have an overly understanding fiance. Anyways, our meeting tomorrow don't forget, okay?" 

"Yah, I still feel suspicious of your plan." Chae Soo just laugh and called him paranoid. They arrived and went inside bringing all the stuff. Even though Seungri complained about how tired he is earlier, he still did what Chae Soo want. He massage her reddening feet before plopping next to her.

"Ahh I'm tired. I'll sleep here for a while." Seungri said sleepily before she heard his soft snores.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter