004

NYT One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was YG's early year-end party. Every YG artist were present at the said event. Jiyong was silently watching as the merry event was hosted by his maknae Seungri, who just came back to Seoul after a year from Japan. He did not even get the chance to personally talk to him. The maknae has been trying to be the host at every chance that he got and among all, he was the proudest when Seungri show his confident side. He was contented watching Seungri shine in what he does.

Everything that night was wonderful. Jiyong was enjoying the evening, talking and drinking with others while discreetly watching Seungri every once in a while. He can't wait to talk to Seungri again after a long time. He thinks he endured enough. Everything was fine but then he saw Seungri held his phone in his hand while searching for a quieter place. He excused himself before exiting the room. Jiyong thought it's just a simple call so he just let it pass, averting his eyes back at front. They were watching a group performance from 2NE1, enjoying their performance. The whole crowd cheered and applauded when they finished their dance. 

CL, Seungri's co-host that night looked at the side before grinning widely.

"So you guys at some point might have thought,  why did we held our year-end party so early? Actually guys, me and my co-host and one of our family member, Seungri has something to announce, that is why he beg our Yang Hyunsuk sajangnim to held this party a little early." She laugh looking at the side again. Seungri joined CL back in the stage, CL giving him his mic earlier.

"Thank you, Chaerin-ssi. Are you guys still having fun?!!" Seungri being loud, asked. He received a loud reply. Seungri laugh.

"So, as Chaerin told you guys earlier, I am the reason why we are here right now. Hyunsuk hyungnim has been very understanding about my request, and I'd like to thank him for that. Hyungnim, I now know how much you love me, saranghae!!" He shouted while the said sajangnim was hiding in embarassment. People were laughing at them. Jiyong was grinning widely, he still doesn't know what is Seungri's agenda for this event but he was enjoying the show. 

"I know this is sudden that even my hyungs doesn't know about this, I'm sorry hyungs!! So back to our topic, the reason why we are here tonight was because I want to officially announce and for you guys to meet my soon to be Mrs. Lee. Help me in welcoming my fiance, Park Chae Soo." Seungri said proudly clapping his hands while walking in front of the stage where his fiance stood and her back in the stage. Loud gasps and cheers for the new couple was heard. Chaerin greeted Chae Soo hugging her while saying her congratulations for them.

Jiyong who was standing earlier took his seat slowly. His world had crushed. Seeing what's in front of him. He cannot believe it. How did they met? When did they met? Did they met in Japan? Is that why Seungri was so adamant in leaving the country months ago? Everything after that became blur to him. He did not hear Seungri's words nor understand what the girl was saying. He was busy thinking what went wrong. He always calls Seungri when he was in Japan. Almost everyday, asking how he was, if he did not get homesick, if he should go in Japan. Seungri did not even once in their conversation mentioned any girl's name, how much more a fiance. He thought Seungri was enjoying his freedom. That he was not involving himself with a woman. But what is this? Not a friend, not a girlfriend but a fiance? How or when did things get so serious between them that Seungri already asked for her hand in marriage without even informing his hyungs or him, his closest hyung? His thoughts were interrupted by Seungri himself.

"Jiyong hyung? Hyung?" Seungri kept on calling his name. He looked at his right side and saw Seungri with his so called fiance, linking her arm with his. He glance at their arms for a while before looking back at them. Seungri who noticed his stare, gently remove her arms on him before facing Jiyong.

"Hyung I know a thousand sorry's won't be enough for what I have done. I know I should have at least inform you about our relationship but Chae Soo want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter