010

NYT One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tall gates opened signalling the arrival of the youngmaster of the gigantic house. When car stopped in front of the residence, the man in suit got out and went inside. The maids greeted him per usual and he nodded his head as acknowledgement, sign that they may take their leave. The old butler walk near him and bow his head.

"Did he ate already?"

"Yes, he did youngmaster." The butler answered. The man held his hand out to which the butler quickly gave the keys.

He went first to his room to take a shower, change into comfortable clothes after and fix his hair. When he was done, he went out of his room and headed down to the basement of the house. He unlock the door using the keys he ask earlier and walk slowly downstairs. At the sound of his steps, a quiet movement in the dark was heard too. He was about to open his mouth to call a name when something large or rather a snake-like creature wrapped itself around his feet going up to his thigh, stomach and chest finally facing him, those red eyes were looking straight at him. If a stranger were to see the eyes of what's in front of him in dark, they would surely faint in  fear, but not him. He has been with him since he was a child, a very special gift for him by his late grandfather who decided to reside in the province of China. He said it would bring good fortune and power if he takes good care of it. But never have they thought it has a power to change from it's original form to something else years later.

"How are you Ji?" The creature tighten it's hold on him a little but not making any sound of replying to him, still intently looking at him.

"There, there I know I took much time in handling the business outside the country. Did you miss me this much?" The man said patting the the dragon's head in the dark. The dragon just growl lowly.

"Hmm? I miss you too. Stop, it's ticklish." The dragon nuzzle its nose onto the man's neck. The dragon then decided slowly transform into a human's body. With his human form, he cling unto him, legs and arms securely wrapping around the other, hips naughtily doing some work, while biting his neck. The man let out a soft moan, placing his hand into the hybrid's hair slowly massaging it while the other hand trying to steady the hybrid's lower body that is continuously grinding him.

"Ji s-stop, hmm. A-are you in heat." Seungri tried to break free from Jiyong but the latter was being stubborn, clinging on him.

"Riri, I miss you so damn much. It has been five months since you left, I thought you will never come back. Are you punishing me for what I had acted the last time?" Jiyong said while nipping his neck. Seungri could only moan as Jiyong found his sweet spot. He was so lost in it that he didnt notice Jiyong letting him sit on his bed, discarding his all of his clothes. Not until he heard a tick and suddenly lights were on.

"Ji wait! I-I need to tell you something first!"  The other whose kisses slowly went down towards his navel hummed, signaling that he was listening.

"Wait stop f-first, damn." He softly moan out, feeling Jiyong's breath. But there's no sign that Jiyong would stop anytime soon. So he continued.

"J-Ji, remember what I tried to tell to you b-before?" Seungri was having a hard time speaking, he was considering telling him later but it was important for the other.

"I a-already found someone f-for you to m-mate." He felt the latter froze on what he was doing. His eyes were close that he didn't notice Jiyong slowly moving his head up, piercing glare at him. His ruby eyes were shining so much upon hearing the ridiculous thing. He gritted his teeth fiercely while going back to his ministrations earlier.

Seungri felt the older going back to his navel before lowering down but he sensed something wrong. Opening his eyes and mouth to ask the other if he heard him or not when Jiyong bit his inner thigh near his private part so hard he felt his skin tearing. He let out a painful gasp, gripping the latter's hair to stop him but the other was unmoving. He hasn't seen him being this mad. When he's angry, he just ignore him and sit in a corner until his anger fades. But this time is different. He tried tugging the other's long golden brown hair again, but the latter didn't budge.

"JIYONG STOP!" Before when they were young, whenever he raise his voice on him, the latter would whimpered and submit to him like a puppy. But that was before, Seungri was naive enough to think that it would work this time.

Jiyong finally let go of the wounded skin, the trail of blood coming out but still gripping his thighs apart like a steel. He slo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter