007

NYT One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four year old Jiyong gaze at his mother who was frantically looking for some things and put it in her bag. He was done changing clothes earlier that his mother made him wear. But he wonder where will they go.

"Mommy, where are we going?"

"Jiyong-ah, remember Mama Tiffany was pregnant? She already gave birth and she was discharged today. You told me you're excited to meet baby playmate right?" Yoona said while fixing his hair. 

"We're visiting Mama Tiffany and baby playmate?!" Jiyong widen his eyes in excitement. He was getting impatient and wanted Mama Tiffany to just pop because he can't wait to see his baby playmate. When his Mama was still pregnant he would come near her belly and rub it with his tiny hands and tell the baby some stories or kiss it or just put his ears near the belly to hear what the baby was doing. And whenever he did those things, it's as if the baby knew him would started to get excited. Kicking here and there as if searching where Jiyong was. Of course the two mothers were beyond pleased to see the two were getting along even if the other was still inside her mother's womb. 

Yoona knew Jiyong was a little bit lonely that he doesn't have any friends his age. He was either in front of the TV or looking outside their window if Yoona can't play with him. So she was happy to announce that Jiyong's long awaited day has finally come.

"Yes, we're going to their house now. So let's go?" She held her hand for Jiyong to grab. The two went out of their house not forgetting to bring the soup that she made earlier and close the door behind them. Because their house is just practically beside Tiffany's they didn't need to walk long. Yoona knock on the door and waited patiently. Soon it was opened by her husband, Nichkhun who was smiling to them. He ushers them inside. Yoona and Jiyong greeted him and he greeted them back. She asked where Tiffany was and he led them into their bedroom. Upon entering, she walk towards her friend and hold her hand.

"Congratulations, Tiff! Finally after years of waiting you are finally blessed with a baby. Oh, is this our little baby playmate over here?" Glancing at the little baby beside Tiffany, she then glance at Jiyong whose eyes glimmer in excitement upon hearing his mommy's words.

"Thank you Yoona, I'm so glad that it was a safe delivery." Glancing at her and then the little child beside her, she introduce their new addition to the family proudly.

"And yes! Yoona, Jiyongie meet Seunghyunie, your baby playmate!" She happily pick up the baby and show him to them, who was slowly opening his beautiful doe eyes. Yoona carried the baby with her while telling her that she made a soup for her. She thankfully nodded and silently eat it. She sat beside the latter while showing little Seunghyun to Jiyong. Jiyong gaze at Seunghyun in amazement, mouthing opening wide.

"Mama, can I hold his hand?" Jiyong look up and asked her Mama Tiffany.

"Of course, Jiyongie. Be careful though, baby playmate is tiny and we don't want to hurt him, right?" Tiffany smiled when the boy nodded profusely.

Jiyong then glance back at the baby who was looking at him. He smiled at the little creature and bring his finger near the baby who immediately hold his finger with his tiny hands while still looking at him. Jiyong cooed at the baby with a big smile.

"Hi baby playmate, it's me Jiyongie. I'm super happy that you finally decided to come out. Maybe you are ready to play with me? If you play wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter