004 Part 2

NYT One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you okay? I saw all of that." Youngbae walk towards Jiyong after Seungri and his fiance left the venue.

"What if I say I'm not. Would everything change? Would Seungri looked at me. Would he love me?" Jiyong bow his head tearing again. Youngbae just hugged him. Truly, Youngbae is Jiyong's one and only best friend. The only one who knew Jiyong better. The one who he shares his troubles. The one Jiyong shares his pain when it comes to loving Seungri. The only one who knew his one-sided love towards the maknae. And Youngbae cannot do anything to make his best friend feel better than lending his shoulder for him to cry on.

"You have to let go, Ji. You are only hurting yourself." Youngbae just sigh.

"I know that." He said with a small voice.

"Let's get you home. Come on." The two of them silently leave the happy event that's still ongoing.

"Do you think she is really the one for him?" Jiyong broke the silence.

"I honestly don't know. But we should respect Seungri's decision. Don't make it hard for him or yourself Ji." Youngbae who was driving glanced at Jiyong before focusing his attention back on the road.

"Jeez, I know. I won't be in their way if that's what you mean." Jiyong put his head on the headrest and close his eyes. He wished today was just a dream.

Jiyong woke up when Youngbae called his name, telling him that they had arrive in his place. He thank his best friend before getting out of his car. He went inside his house directly going to the bedroom to sleep. He was emotionally tired today that he don't want to think anymore but it seems that it won't be easy. He keeps on toss and turning on his bed. Frustrated, he grab his phone with intention of playing games but he suddenly thought of something. 

He crave to see his and Seungri's photos together. That one folder in his phone that is hidden to other people even his closest ones, was his 13 year collection of their photos together. Be it on a special occasion or just a random photos taken together. He scroll to the oldest pic of them together. 

He remember their first photo together. It was 3 months after his silent treatment towards the newest member of bigbang, his maknae. It was taken after they had finished watching the last episode of a korean drama series princess hours. They were touch by the ending that they took a pic together to commemorate the happy ending of the drama but more than that, Jiyong took this photo to symbolized his new found friendship with the maknae. 

The next pic was when they were in their dorm. It was after their dance practice that they were fooling around. Seungri suddenly made a bet telling Jiyong that whoever could make Top remove his shirt first could do a funny makeover on the loser. Jiyong who was cunning told Top that there's a spider in his clothes and the latter stupidly fell for his trick. Seungri ended up with lots of flour and charcoal on his face, looking like a malnourished panda. Jiyong couldn't keep his laugh, showing his gummiest smile while taking the pic together while Seungri was scowling. 

Jiyong laughed while looking at each and every photo they both took. Those memories that he held in his heart carefully. The maknae might forget of them but not Jiyong. He was scrolling and laughing at their silly photos. His hysterical laughter was soon replaced with a small sob. He looked at Seungri's solo pic and he suddenly miss him. He put his phone down his bed and cover his eyes with his arm.

"Why won't you look at me? Why is it so hard to let you go." He whisper, clutching his chest. He was panting from crying too much. He tried calling Seungri but the other didn't answer his call.

"You said I can still reach out to you? Why won't you answer. I'm dying, Seungri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter