001

NYT One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngbae took a glance at Jiyong. 'Here we go again.' he thought. If you're curious what is it this time, it's Seungri being a little too friendly without knowing again. And what else would comes next, than Jiyong sending (silent and unnoticeable to others, but not him) death glares towards the person Seungri was talking to. Youngbae went to Jiyong and nudge him silently.

"Quit it, you fool. He is our sunbae." I whisper.

"Don't care. He was obviously touching what's mine, I won't just sit back and watch without planning on how to get back at him." Jiyong said already planning the proper punishment for touching Seungri.

"And that oblivious panda also needs to be taught a lesson." He added. I just look at him like he just grown another head. We already know Jiyong possessive side when it comes to his lover. But we also know it's not Seungri's fault that he was still our innocent maknae. He couldn't possibly know he was being taken advantage until someone pointed it out for him, the reason Seungri cannot go alone to meet new faces. If there is no Jiyong beside Seungri, then you could guess that one of the managers aka Jiyong's spy would be with him.

Anyways, I heard Seungri calling Jiyong and my whipped friend quickly went to him and held his waist. I joined their conversation about the collaboration that Hyunsuk hyungnim is planning for us together with Lee Jaijin sunbae.

The recording took place 3 weeks after the meeting with members. During the recording session with Seungri and Jaijin's parts, Jiyong's jealousy becomes unbearable.

"Hey, how are you keeping up man?” Top asked teasingly. Jiyong just glared at him. It was wrong of him to agree to Jaijin's suggestion when they were discussing about the distribution of the lines. At first, he heavily disagree since he didn't want Seungri and Jaijin to interact as much as possible. He was successful blocking or interrupting them when chance arise for them to be with each other. But not this time. The rest agreed that it would be great for Seungri and Jaijin to share the chorus part. With Jaijin rapping some parts, Seungri's sweet voice in the background would be nice, Hyunsuk hyungnim told them. Youngbae just snicker in the background seeing Jiyong losing the battle in attempt of convincing Hyunsuk to let him duet with Seungri instead of Jaijin.

Back in the recording room the two were still doing their parts. Seeing them so close, even professionally, Jiyong still treat it as sore in his eyes, Jaijin mainly. There are times he would think that Jaijin would purposely make mistakes in pronouncing some words just for the recording to be longer. And for Jiyong, the longer the recording the longer the two would be in each others presence. And he hated the thought of it. Seungri being Seungri he would just laugh at his Jaijin hyung's cute mistakes. Jiyong scoffs. 'What part of Jaijin is cute by the way?' He just sigh internally. He cannot just yell at Jaijin for his mistakes, it would backfire at him. So he just force a grin stiffly. 'Just so you wait Jaijin hyung, when this is over I will personally bury you alive.' He felt satisfied with his thoughts which unknowingly caught by his best friend.

"Should I be worried about your mental health, Ji? When I look at you earlier, you look as if you we're ready to kill someone, the next time I look at you, there's a sadistic grin on your face." Jiyong just ignored him and got back on his professional stance. After 3 long hours of recording, they are finally wrap up for today. The two got out of the recording room giggling while chatting who knows what. Jaijin inform them that he will go first since he was meeting someone. Seungri went to Jiyong who was ready to hug his lover. Not standing their cheesiness, Youngbae also bid them goodbye.

"Ji, I'm hungry can we order some take out pizza?" Seungri pouted cutely.

"Sure baby." Jiyong was quick to call and order pizza. While waiting Seungri was talking animatedly and Jiyong listens attentively while hugging Seungri in the couch. They were having their moment when suddenly Seungri mentioned the person Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter