011

NYT One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby, come here for a sec." Jiyong called his boyfriend who was busy with his phone. He was excited to give his long awaited secret gift for his lover. A customized couple watch only the two of them have in this world. Only differ in straps, black for him and white for his panda.

"Later, hyung." The latter respond, grinning widely on his phone.

"Right now, Seungri-ah." He sternly said when he saw the other didn't even move from where he was seated.

"Okay, hyung." The other was still typing on his phone.

"Will you please, put it down for a while?" He said a little irk. The other just keep on saying okay.

Minutes had past, Jiyong can't take it anymore and walk towards Seungri and snatch his phone away to look what keeps him busy that he can't be bothered by his own boyfriend.

"Damn you, Seungri. Who is this Raline this time?!" Jiyong glared at his boyfriend upon seeing a girl's name on his phone.

"Give me that, Jiyong. She is just a friend." Seungri calmly replied, hands trying to reach out for his phone but Jiyong was fast to dogde his hands. He quickly looked at the latest chats between the two. Quickly looking at her picture, at her lovely face, Jiyong instantly lost the logical side of him.

" you, don't make me a stupid person! Why would she send so many heart emojis if she's just a friend?!" Jiyong's veins we're already showing, his hold on the phone tightening.

"Ji please, I won't explain more because I'm not guilty of something and you won't believe me anyways. If you want you can read the whole conversation." Seungri sigh.

Seeing his boyfriend's calmness made him angrier. Out of spite, he throw his phone strongly on the wall that some parts were scattered on the floor. Seungri looked at his phone in horror. Jiyong was about to confront him when he saw the look on Seungri's face. Gone was the calm Seungri from earlier. His eyes were now seething with rage looking at his disfugured phone that Jiyong can't help but gulp down in fear. His boiling anger from earlier were instantly vanish upon seeing his lover's face.

"R-Ri, I-I'm sorry. I-I was j-just." Jiyong wants to cry when Seungri finally looked at him.

"Just what? Because I cannot comprehend just why the did you do what you did."

"C-Cannot comp-prehend? I-Is it so hard for you to s-see that I'm jealous? Why are you doing this to me?!" Jiyong hysterically said. He was so ashamed by what he did earlier that he clutched his hair tightly. He was shaking uncontrollably and Seungri was just standing there looking at him, without saying anything. He heard a long sigh minutes later before steps resonates. He dare and look up to Seungri who was walking towards the door and Jiyong out of instinct went after him and hug him, locking him in his arms tightly.

"R-Ri, I'm s-sorry. S-Sorry please. I just want to give you a present. I didn't man to upset you, I promise." He weakly said.

"Hyung. I'm so tired. It's always like this. You're suspicious of me. You always think that I am being unfaithful to you. Why? Why do you always think like that? Do you think I'm okay always dealing with this? In fact, don't answer it. It doesn't matter anymore." Seungri said with finality in his voice, prying Jiyong's arms away.

"No please, Seungri. Don't go. I love you please, you're scaring me!" He stubbornly shook his head, crying mess. He was afraid of Seungri right now. His mind had already come to a conclusion and Jiyong hated it.

"Let go." Seungri was trying so hard to pry his hands away that he was gripping the other hand strongly. But Jiyong wouldn't budge.

"Get mad at me if want! Just don't, don't leave please, Ri. I'm begging you. I'm so sorry, please!"

"There's no point of us staying together like this. Don't you see it? All we do is fight and make up. I don't want to be like this forever. What are you so afraid of? I'm always here for you. I even gave you a chance to check the entire chats, but you--." He heave a shaky sigh. "you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter