004 Part 6

NYT One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So when are you gonna tell him?" Chae Soo called Jiyong one day. She was out with Tae Hee as Jiyong's promise, spending one day trip in Seoul with the man who is her tour guide for that day without Seungri's knowledge.

"I've invited him this evening to have dinner with me. I'm a little scared." He bite his fingernail out of nervousness.

"Hush, don't be. Good luck! I'm rooting for the both of you." Chae Soo said but she won't deny she felt a little pain, giving Seungri to the one he really belonged. She just cheer herself with the knowledge that even after all of this, she is sure that they will remain as friends and that she gain new friends out of this.

"I know I said this a hundred times but I won't ever get tired of telling you this, I will be forever in your debt. Thank you so much, Chae Soo-ah." Jiyong softly said.

"Don't mention it. Seungri's happiness is also my best interest, I'm just glad I get to experience his love. Now, it's time to give him back to his rightful place. I better go now. Bye!"

"Enjoy your vacation with Tae Hee, bye." Jiyong end the call with a huge grin on his face. He spent his afternoon getting ready, buying groceries for their dinner and a little cleaning.

By the time Seungri arrived, it was already seven in the evening. They eat  braised spicy chicken that he personally prepared, some were take out foods since he is not that good in cooking. They were having a pleasant dinner together, something that they haven't done in a while since Seungri went to Japan.

After they had filled their stomach, the two decided to drink some beer while talking. For Jiyong, he needs it to gain some confidence in confessing later.

"By the way hyung, why did you call to invite me here?"

"What? I can't invite you anymore?" Jiyong frowned questioning the younger. He keep on drinking on his canned beer.

"Of course you can hyung. I just thought that you wanted to tell me something, oh well never mind."

"I wanted to have dinner with my favorite maknae." Jiyong grinned, he can feel the effects of three canned beers already.

"Eyyy, I'm the only maknae that you have." Seungri laugh.

"That's why you're my most favorite. You're the only one for me. Oh, why is it so hot suddenly?" The older fanned himself while dabbing his face with back of his hand with sweat.

"Hahaha sure you do hyung. You sound like you're confessing." Seungri laughed out loud. Jiyong stop what he's doing and looked at the beer that he's holding on the other hand without laughing. The younger sense his hyung's behavior.

"What's wrong hyung? Already drunk? We should probably rest." Seungri looked at the empty cans that were mess up on the table.

"What if I am?" Jiyong bravely face the younger. His hands were slowly sweating. 'This is it.' He thought. It's now or never. He was finally given a chance that would forever change his life, for the better or for the worst, Jiyong's destiny is in Seungri's hands.

"What?" Seungri looked at him confused.

"I want to tell you something. Promise me you will not interrupt me or say something until I finish." Seungri gulp, this become more serious than he thought. He notice Jiyong kept on takin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter