009 Part 2

NYT One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Honey, dinner's ready." Seungri called his husband who was working on his laptop, typing sound could be heard due to deafening silence inside his husband's work room. Jiyong glance at his husband smiling before nodding. He saved the file before closing the laptop, and stretch for a minute before walking towards his husband.

"Ahh, I miss your voice honey." Jiyong wrapped his arm around Seungri and hug him tightly. The other giggle sweetly which makes it more calming for Jiyong.

"Nonsense. You're working here everyday, how can you miss me? I'm always a few distance away from you." Seungri look at him with wide eyes.

"How can I not? When you're looking like that? I wanna devour you." whispering his last words only for his husband to hear. Seungri just laugh, hitting his chest and blush like a girl. 

Jiyong couldn't be more happier. Each day was a pure bliss for him. Being married to this wonderful person more than three years ago was probably the best decision he made in his whole life. They had face different misunderstandings in their marriage life but here they are, going stronger each passing day.

Jiyong, every now and then will be reminded of the greatest sin he had ever done to his innocent husband. There was one time that the guilt was too much like the words were itching to come out and he really wanna come clean to his husband but the moment he tried to tell Seungri about the dreadful past that he did to him, he was reminded of the thought that Seungri might never forgive him and left him for good. He was not scared if the latter would seek justice by putting him in jail, the thought of not having Seungri in his life, he would rather choose death than living his life without the one that he has grown to love so much. So when it came across his mind, he ended up not telling the truth and cried on his husband's shoulder. The latter, even though clueless of what was afflicting his beloved husband, did not try to ask anything but instead hug him and try to console him that he will always be there for him. Those assuring words made him decide never to try and tell the ugly truth, ever again. He always pray for his sin and try to make up for his mistake by treating his husband well.

Fortunately, no one knew the truth except him, Youngbae, Daesung and Choi Seunghyun, the hypnotist. That same horrible night, they contacted Choi Seunghyun, and asked him to come over and perform the hypnosis which was successful, afterwards they quickly flew to Japan for the surgery. Months later, they got married, and decided to settle there.

The first few months after marriage was really awkward. Although Jiyong instructed the hypnotist to tell Seungri that they are in a relationship for two years before the supposed accident happened and was planning to tie the knot soon, but the moment they sleep on the same bed for the first time after being married, Jiyong did a stupid thing. He told Seungri to sleep well since the event was long and he was sure that the other was exhausted before also doing what he said.

Even if the other did not say anything but nod his head, Jiyong can feel that other was dejected. True to his promise, Jiyong did took great care of Seungri, but it seems like Seungri doesn't like the way he cared, though he did not voice it out. Not until that certain day.

"Ji," Seungri called his husband. The were on the bed, Jiyong reading a book and Seungri was watching him.

"Hmm?" the other did not bother looking at him and continue reading.

"Do you--" Seungri bit his lip.

"Hmm, what?" Jiyong finally took a glance at him.

"I was wondering, what are we l-like when we were still not married?" He looked at his hand, brows furrowing slightly.

"W-What?" Jiyong was surprise by the sudden question. This is the first time Seungri asked about their past.

"What do we look like when were still d-dating?" He look up and stared at his husband.

"U-Uhm we look good together. P-People envy us for being too sweet." Jiyong tried to smile widely, but to Seungri it looked weird.

"Really?" he whisper, looking down.

"What's wrong?"

"I just thought, that maybe my accident change your feelings f-for me?" He squeak. Jiyong cannot believe what he just heard. How could Seungri think that way? He was alarmed when he saw his husband shed a tear.

"Oh my Seungri, don't cry. What's wrong? Did I do something to upset you?" He said, crawling closer and hug him tightly. The other wrapped his arms around him and bury his face in the crook of his neck, crying softly.

"I don't know. I feel as though you d-don't love me. Did I change so much? Am I-I ugly now than then?"

"Shhh, how can you say something like that? Do you know that you are the prettiest thing that I've ever seen? And I love you. Damn, I love you so much Seungri-ah." He kiss his temple, rubbing his back tenderly.

"If you love me, why would you avoid me? Why do I feel like you treat me like a friend? Why won't you t-touch me?" To that, Jiyong can't respond. He can't say that he was falling deeply for his own husband, it won't make any sense for the latter. He can't say that he was respecting him that he's trying so much to control himself when he is around him. How can he explain that he was trying to preserve his innocence. He was aware that the other don't have any ual experience. Heck, Seungri didn't even had a relationship before. So he was struggling how to form a reason. He slowly pulled away from him and held his face with his two hands, directly talking to him.

"Of course I'm not avoidin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter