003 pt.2

NYT One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unlike his attraction towards Choi Seunghyun, Jiyong's attraction towards Lee Seunghyun is far different. This time he did not use his trusted men to gather information on Seungri. He personally gathered information. He went to school where Seungri attended and saw Seungri with his friends chatting. When they scattered away from each other, Jiyong went towards one of his friends, told him his name and secretly ask Seungri's friend personal questions in exchange for money.

According to his friend, the panda was a-19 turning 20 years old college student, two weeks from now which will be on December 12. Seungri was on his final year in college taking business and management. He has an older step brother, the older Choi Seunghyun who works as a professor in their school and a little sister, Lee Chaerin. The reason why there were two Choi Seunghyun in the family was because Seungri's mother remarried the older Seunghyun's father and his mother wanted the little Seungri and Chaerin to have their new father's surname so they won't question why  they had a different surname than the rest of them. The new name however did not stayed forever. Recently, Seungri and Chaerin decided they wanted to carry their late father's real name and Seungri was annoyed that there were two Choi Seunghyun's in the family anyways. People often assume that they are twins that's why they shared identical names. And whenever their parents wanted to call the older Seunghyun to run an errand, the older Seunghyun would tell the younger Seunghyun that he was just asked by their parents a request when in fact it was for the older one. Even though they change back to their real surname, it doesn't mean that they don't love their current family. They are happy together. 

"Does he have a girlfriend now?" Jiyong asked. He just want to confirm anyways. He was confident that the younger was not in a relationship at the moment but even if he was, he just felt sorry for whoever it was with the younger. He will have the panda all for himself sooner.

"He doesn't have one at the moment but he was talking about someone he just met. He seems to like some guy. We were shocked by this because Seungri never showed interest towards a man. So that guy must be something very special." Daesung remembered Seungri telling him that he had personally met someone.

"He had an infatuation towards someone, huh?" Jiyong was not amuse with the new information. He needs to cut that infatuation before Seungri's feelings deepened towards that someone. His gut feeling was telling him that Seungri was the type to get what he wants. And Jiyong needs to make sure Seungri wants only him. He needs to act fast.

Daesung just shrugged. He handed Daesung some money and asked for his number so that he can contact him directly and ask for Seungri's activities. He also told Daesung to block any man or women that would try and enticed Seungri. Daesung agreed. Satisfied, he bid Daesung goodbye but not leaving before reminding Daesung not to speak a word of this conversation with Seungri.

But Jiyong doesn't know what Daesung exactly is in Seungri's life. He is his bestfriend since elementary days and they don't keep a secret.

"So, did he ask about me? Kwon Jiyong?" Seungri was seated in front of his computer while browsing some videos. Daesung visited his house after school.

"How did you even know that?" Daesung plopped in Seungri's bed.

"Well I saw him going to you earlier. I wanted to eavesdrop but I trusted that you will tell me this."

"He did asked questions about you. The guy was whipped I can tell. He even gave me money for giving your informations. He wants to keep me as a spy. Ahhh, I didn't know there was an easier way to get a hold of the latest playstation." Daesung laugh while showing the money.

"Hmm, did he also ask about my brother separately?"

"He did not. You said he was interested in Tabi hyung? I think he averted his interest towards you."

"Are you threatened?" Seungri smirked still not  facing Daesung.

"At first I was, he was a good looking man. But I trust Tabi hyung and I know for sure that that Jiyong guy won't try to touch what's mine. He even told me to keep an eye on you."

"What do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter