008

NYT One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri huff in disappointment. His plan tonight will more likely be postponed due to a long meeting.

"Seungri-ah! Baby?" He heard his boyfriend calling from the outside of their bedroom. He did nothing but sit on the bed and wait for him. He was leaning on the headboard, arms and legs cross, face void of emotion while looking down.

"Panda? I've been l--" Jiyong stop in his tracks, nervous upon seeing his lover. "Baby, what did I do this time to upset you?" He was already racking his brain to know the answer to his question.

"I don't know. You tell me what you did mister." Tapping his foot slowly he raise his head and looked at Jiyong.

"I really don't k--"

"Are you sure you don't know?" Seungri cut him, narrowing his eyes.

"Baby, if you could please tell me then I--"

"Hyunsuk hyungnim called me minutes earlier, he wants me and you in his office asap. You know what that means right?"

"Uhmm, he wants to discuss something?"

"Not just something. Think, hyung? Why is it just the two of us?"

"Uhh, because we're special?"

"Hyung!"

"What, baby? I don't know. Last time I check I am a singer not a fortune teller." He walk towards the other before sitting near him.

"Hyung. I'm sure he wants to discuss what we did in our fan meeting." He frustratedly said.

"What about it?"

"You know he didn't lifted our punishment last time for doing so much PDA in our last concert. But your flirty hands were all over me during the recent event. I clearly told you to tone down your actions. But what did you do? Back hug me, held hands with me, groping my , you were literally all over me as if we're the only one there. Hyungnim also reprimand us beforehand that dispatch were trying to get some scoop from us lately. Now, guess who can't have fun in monkey museum tonight?"

"So what? Can't I do it with my boyfriend? I don't care if Hyunsuk hyung told us that. I'm sure that the one who has problem with us and has been reporting us to hyungnim was Youngbae. I bet he was just jealous. And dispatch? Hahahaha, I've already paid their asses to shut up. Lastly, here is more fun with me than going to monkey museum, so don't be angry with me, baby." Jiyong lean closer to kiss Seungri who was about to dodge the kiss but Jiyong's fast hand were on his nape.

"Hmm, but Ji." Seungri tried to stop his charismatic boyfriend but it was futile. The other deepened their kiss, their tongues were battling for dominance for a while before they pull away, Seungri slowly gasping for air while Jiyong continued to kiss him on the neck leaving a not so prominent love marks but still noticeable up close.

"Jiyong hyung s-stop. We need to be a-at the office now." Jiyong push him to lay on the bed.

"Shhh. We'll be quick." Jiyong kiss him back on the lips. The older palm slowly.

"Hmm, Jiyongie hyung~" Seungri close his eyes while he let other remove his shirt and attack his chest with more kisses and gentle bites. He played with his , biting with his teeth before swirling his tongue. Seungri tightened his hold on his boyfriend's hair. Their hot moment was interrupted by a loud ringtone.

"Hyung, wait. Let me check it first." Seungri tried to reach his phone but his naughty boyfriend pin him on the bed.

"Later, we're in the middle of something." Jiyong did the same with his other . He close his eyes and was starting to forget about thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter