Seven

Unforeseen Circumstances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana arrived at Mina’s apartment late, long after Jihyo had come for Momo. Tzuyu clung to Mina as she held her, trying her best to calm her down.

“She’ll be here soon. Mommy wouldn’t forget about you.” Mina whispered.

“Don’t want to go home.” Tzuyu cried into her shoulder.

“Why?” Mina frowned.

“My mommies fight all the time.” She sniffed, trying to wipe her tears off her face. Mina immediately pulled her sweater sleeve down, wiping her tears away and held her tighter. The older let out a small sigh, knowing that she was probably filled with so much anxiety with just being at home now.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were already in their rooms, Tzuyu asleep on Mina’s chest when she heard a knock on the door. She maneuvered well enough to still hold Tzuyu and be able to open the door. When she did she was greeted with a very exhausted Sana.

“Hey, everything okay?” Mina asked her.

“Just.. Long cases.” Sana sighed. “Is she asleep?” She frowned.

“Yeah, I fed her too… If that was okay.” Mina said quietly.

“Perfectly okay. Again, I’m so sorry for this…” She quickly apologized, reaching her hands out for her daughter. Mina hesitated slightly, only because she had the little girl’s words flashing through her mind.

“Tzuyu said something that kinda… Stuck with me..” Mina muttered while watching Sana get herself situated with Tzuyu.

“Oh?” Sana asked.

“She said…” Mina looked at the still sleeping child on Sana’s hip and wondered if they even knew that Tzuyu was being hurt this much. “She said… that she loves you a lot.” She lied.

“That stuck with you?” Sana chuckled.

“Well.. From my background… It does.” Mina laughed nervously, trying to hide the lie.

“I get it. I was an orphan too.” Sana smiled softly. She watched as Mina’s eyes widened at her remark. “Well… I should get this one to bed…” She sighed.

“Yeah… Bed.” Mina mumbled.

“Goodnight. And thank you again.”

 

--

 

Sana sat in the large bed alone, her thoughts consuming her the longer she stayed there. Jeong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter