Sixteen

Unforeseen Circumstances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All she wanted to do was sleep. She had requested a week off months and months in advance, planning on going on a real vacation with Jeongyeon and Tzuyu... But no. Here she was, wallowing in her self pity. She heard her door open and little feet getting closer to her bed. She peeked out of her blanket to see Tzuyu standing there, completely dressed, and holding her stuffed dog.

“We’re late.” Tzuyu pouted.

“Late?” Sana frowned.

“See Mina.” She sighed.

“No, mommy’s home for a week with you.” She gave her a smile, watching her daughter just walk out of her bedroom. “Where are you going?” Sana frowned.

“I’m hungry,” Tzuyu muttered.

“How about I make some breakfast then?” Sana suggested. “Maybe we can even order some breakfast!” She smiled.

“I want rice,” Tzuyu answered quietly. “Mina always makes rice with eggs.”

Hearing Tzuyu compare breakfast to Mina’s didn’t quite sting as much as she thought it would. What stung the most was later in the day, Tzuyu wanting to follow the same schedule Mina had created for her, and Sana wasn’t doing that. Leading her to have a tantrum.

“I WANT MOMMY!!” Tzuyu screamed, tears streaming down her face.

“I’m right here.” Sana tried her best to calm her down, but nothing seemed to be working. Not picking her up and holding her, not giving her the stuffed dog, nothing. Nothing made her calm down. So she called Jeongyeon, thinking maybe that’s what she wanted.

“What?” Jeongyeon answered, she sounded slightly tired, not realizing what she could be doing and where.

“Tzuyu keeps screaming for I think you…” Sana’s voice was tired, her mind was exhausted. She didn’t think Tzuyu would ever be this horrible in their home.

“Okay, hand the phone over,” Jeongyeon muttered.

Sana knelt down next to Tzuyu, seeing her start to slowly calm down as she held the phone out to her.

“It’s momma,” Sana whispered. Tzuyu took the phone, holding it up to her ear waiting to hear someone.

“Hey, baby.” Jeongyeon tried to sound happy to talk to her, but immediately Tzuyu started crying, dropping the phone, and running from it.

“What did you say to her?” Sana frowned when she picked the phone back up.

“I just said hi!” Jeongyeon defended. “What made her so worked up?”

“I don’t know… She just started screaming and then she screamed that she wanted mommy..” Sana frowned. “And obviously she doesn’t even want me right now.” She added.

“Maybe she calls her nanny mom? I don’t know.” Jeongyeon suggested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter