What she wants..

Secretary's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey check this out, Aphrodite's Fashion just announced a new release!"

 

"Oh my God! Is this their new autumn collection? It looks so good!"

 

"I know! That colour scheme is so pretty... no wonder their releases always reach the top of the charts"

 

"Who's that model in the magazine? She's gorgeous.."

 

"Huh? Don't you know? That's Kim Sojung, I'm pretty sure she's the chief executive of the company?"

 

"Her? no way... I thought she was a model... hell she can be a model"

 

"The people working under her must be so lucky to work for such a stunning boss.."

 

Eunbi couldn't help but bitterly chuckle to herself whilst overhearing the two teenagers sitting behind her,  gossiping away.

 

With contracts finally signed last month, leading the new partnering companies coming onboard, Aphrodite's Fashion finally released a statement for it's autumn's collection.

 

And oh boy, did it make headlines.

 

The announcement was only made last night, yet people are already talking about it, even people on the same bus Eunbi catches every morning for work.

 

Mass production for this season's release had already begun, and it was only a small time frame before they made their way to stores...

 

Lucky... Eunbi ponders that word to herself... wondering if that really was the case at all...

 

One would think, with the collection already underway and everything else already sorted out, things in the company would sort of slow down and stabilise... at least just for a moment... especially with the fact that the only thing really left to do was the wait on the manufacturers..

 

Ohhh... if only the secretary hadn't been so naive...

 

Cause last week was honestly anything but slow.

 

It was literal hell.

 

Kim Sojung might seem like an absolute angel on the outskirt... and don't get Eunbi wrong, she can definitely see why that is with her gorgeous body, stunning face and quiet demeanour... but oh boy... was that woman an absolute embodiment of the devil when she's busy.

 

And God was the CEO busy.

 

Well... actually... it's more like...

 

Not busy because she needed to be busy... but busy because her perception of perfection is obscure.

 

Unrealistic.

 

Demented.

 

So demented in fact, that basically, no one in the world can reach her standards. 

 

Yelling over the phone at the manufacturers for not producing fast enough, Throwing a tantrum at the partners for disagreements in sales pricing, verbally abusing the designers because apparently, the CEO had just noticed, last minute, the shade of blue on the collection was like half a bloody shade off to what she had imagined...

 

And of course, Scolding at her; Jung Eunbi, for every. Single. Freaking. Thing. She does.

 

Because apparently the blonde just couldn't do anything right. 

 

It was all just bull complaints, Eunbi had even made a list of the most outrageous ones thus far:

 

- Her reports were too wordy.

- She lets the phone ring one too many times before picking up.

- Her handwriting was too messy.

- Her handwriting was too unrealistically neat.

- The coffee she bought was too cold.

- The coffee she bought was too hot.

- The blouse she was wearing is too white.

- The heels she had on clanked too much.

 

Every little thing, you name it, Eunbi had been lectured about within the entirety of a whole week.

 

A FREAKING WEEK!

 

Honestly, if this was anytime between Sojung's fever and last week, the blonde would've instantly agreed to just how lucky she is to be able to work under Kim Sojung as her secretary.

 

Ever since that day they left Eunbi's house together, things had seemed to take a turn for the better.

 

Sojung had been rather warm to the secretary in the CEO's own respective charms.

 

Sharing her workload with Eunbi,

 

walking over from behind Eunbi at her table just to lean down and check on the work's progress from time to time... which never failed to make the younger's heart race each time the taller leans a bit too close and she could hear her breath right next to her ear,

 

Complimenting Eunbi's work ethics with iconic lines such as:

 

"Not bad"

 

"This is adequate"

 

"The results are quite acceptable"

 

Heck, Eunbi swears she's even caught Sojung staring at her from her desk a couple of times, just to catch the older instantly look away, every time they make eye contact... Definitely an odd choice of action from the CEO.. but for reasons she cannot explain, Eunbi didn't at all mind it.

 

Things were good, really good. 

 

She enjoyed coming to work, she enjoyed being a secretary, she enjoyed Sojung's company, even if their verbal exchanges are still quite minimal.

 

Because although it was tiring at times. Things ran in an orderly fashioned that just allowed everything to sail smoothly...

 

Well, at least that's what she thought... until last week hit her like a raging stor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter