Strawberry Cheesecake

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

The cafe is doing great by now. One of our best seller is the chocolate cake that I made for Irene because it has a very unique taste. The mixture of different things that I added to the cake is the best taste for her. And added to that is the addition of dark chocolate to it may have a bitter taste but you'll get addicted to it.

 

I was busy developing my new cookies when Yeri called me.
"Hey Seulgi there's a customer who needs a recommendation." She smiled in a weird way but I just shrugged it. So I just came out to my office/kitchen by the way I have my own kitchen for developing things so that I won’t disturb my employee on their work.

 

As to my surprise it's Irene and her daughter with a taller lady beside Irene's daughter.


"Hi Seulgi. Baby say hi to Seulgi" Irene said and her daughter smiled and bowed to me she's one of the cutest thing ever.


"Oh hi Irene and to the Young lady over here how may I help you?"


"My daughter wants to have the spaghetti that she ate here last time. And this my friend Joy wants to taste your sweet dessert." I smiled to the taller girl and asked her.


"Hi Joy how are you?" She smiled and giggle a little bit.


"Uhm I'm fine I guess" she has a bright smile with a sweet personality I can sense.


"Ok how about you Irene what will you have?"


"I will just take what will you give my friend." I smiled to them and told Yeri to prepare the food for Irene's daughter.

 

Luckily earlier I was developing my cheesecake rec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter