Own Me

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

 

Seulgi pulled me tou our hotel room.as we enter she pinned me to the wall and looked into my eyes. She looked at me without any lust but instead I see her eyes full of love and passion.

 

"Babe I'm all yours take me, own me make love with me tonight."  I said it like I really men it as I crash mg lips to her.

 

She kissed me until Irun out of breath and she pulled away. She kissed and liked my neck living some marks on it. I closed my eyes as she travel her hand all over my body. 

 

"Irene you are so ing beautiful." Seulgi whispered to my ears.

 

Now it's my time to explore her body. I've been craving for this ever since we had the first time. But she is so dominant now i feel like she's overwhelming me. I'm drowning to her touch that I can't even touch her.

 

"Babe put me in bed" I pleaded to her and she did what I told her. 

 

"Babe what If I can't control myself will you be okay with it?” 

 

"Do what ever you want I can take it as long as it's you" like a que she remove my swimsuit and cupped my .

 

I bit my lips to prevent from . But as soon as she and play with it I moaned load. Her hands traveled to my wet core I gasped as she played with my sensitive part.

 

"You're so wet babe I'll make it more wet." She whispered to me.

 

Seulgi remove her bikini. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter