Caught by Jisoo

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

 

"To tell you the summary of my life uhm let me use the word dessert to sum it up. Because Desserts isn't what people think. that it's only sweet. Desserts are much more into it. It may need bitterness to emphasize the sweeter side of it. Just like in life you must taste the bitter side of things before you appreciate the sweet side of it"


Something made me urge to kiss her. I think I'm falling in love again. But we just met I barely know her. Is it her food, or is it her talking that got me? Even myself didn't know but right now I want to taste first my dessert before my main course.

 

I kissed her but she didn't respond to it. I start to move my lips. I bit and her bottom lips in that she starts to move her lips against mine. A few moments we part due to lack of air. And reality hits me that I've kissed a person who I barely know she might think that I'm an easy girl to have.

" I'm so sorry I didn't know what I'm doing sorry" I lower my head.


"It's ok? I guess? I won't ask anything because you to yourself seems lost on your own actions." Seulgi said.


"Gosh what am I doing I already have a daughter and acting like I'm a teenager who can't control her hormones." I whispered a bit load.


"Do mother doesn't have the right to play a little especially when you are single?" she heard.


"Uhm no” I simply answered.


"You should go back to the table I'm almost done with this I wish you could still eat"


"What yes of course I will eat. Why wouldn't I?" I said in confusion.


"Because you already ate your dessert" she is good at teasing.

 

I just rolled my eyes at her and walked out to the kitchen in a hurry. I’m very red righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter