Complete my Recipe

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

It's been announced that I'm the new owner of my parent’s company. Irene and Jennie met my parents and my parents totally loved Irene and Jennie. The only problem for me is that I'm really busy handling two business.

 

"Hi bunny sorry I'm late the meeting finished late" I said as I kissed Irene on the cheeks who is waiting for at her apartment for dinner.


"It's ok bear. I just finished cooking so no need to worry." She assured me with a smile.


"Where is Jennie by the way I have something for her" I asked Irene.


"She will be here any time my Mom get her she wants to spend time with Jennie." Irene said while preparing the table.


"Ok babe do you have time on the weekend?"


"Yes why?"


"Can you go to the cafe for the afternoon shift Sungjae and Yeri have an appointment that day nobody will manage."


"Oh ok babe I'm free that day"


"Thank you babe you're such a big help"

 

As we finished eating we are watching Netflix when the door swung open and Jennie rush towards us. Hug and kissed both me and Irene.

 

"Hey Jennie how is your day with Grandma?" I asked.


"Grandma bring mo to park and mall we play she bought me clothes." Jennie said.


"Oh hi mrs Bae Good evening" I greeted


"Oh just call me mom Seulgi." Irene's mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter