The Proposal

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

 

We are now here at Moons Cafe almost all of the crew and friends are her because of Yeri's proposal to Wendy. We are now very close because of our daughter and I'm a regular customer here. I'm eating anything that they serve me I'm planning on making the greatest review and blog that I will ever make.

"Hi Seulgi you look tired and lack of sleep" I greeted the bear


"Hi Irene I'm bit tired and sleepy we finished decorating this place at on in the morning and I finished making the cake four in the morning." She said in a very lousy way.


Ok Irene it's your time to shine and flirt a little bit. "Seulgi you can sleep and rest for a little here" as I said it I patted my shoulder to signal her that she can take a nap there.


"No it's okay" she is about to walk towards other but I hold her hands and pull her beside me.


"No you sleep you won't be in the right mind for the whole event if you keep insisting." She didn't say anything else but she put her head on my shoulder and closed her Eyes so I hum a song but she spoke.


"Irene do you think I can afford to fall in love right now?" She asked me


"It depends in your situation and your priority."


"You are right on that"


"Then what is your priority may I know?"


"This is my priority right now my cafe this is one of the most important thing to me right now."


"Seulgi if this is your priority can you get into a relationship?" I asked even if the answer is no I would love to try my best to win your heart.


"I really don't know that's why I'm asking" she chuckled as she said that.


"Then don't get into a relationship right now it would only hurt the person if you are more focused on the other stuffs." She hummed as a response.


"But I can wait for the time that you will open you heart and I will show you how much I like you" I whispered but as I look to her she us now deeply fallen asleep I smiled stay still so she can take a rest for a bit

 

The program is now starting what is this why Sungjae is speaking and Wendy is here isn't it a proposal.

"Just listen to what Sungjae is saying just be quite." Seulgi surprised me because she is still leaning towards me but she is already awake.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter