Rosé

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy's POV

 

 

"Yook Sungjae!" I shouted very loud.

 

I hear my boyfriend rushing towards my room. "Why babe are going to give birth?" I smiled then pouted.

 

"I want some fried chicken. Mocha cake and orange juice babe please your baby is hungry look" i said while acting cute and pointing to my tummy.

 

"Oh God Joy I thought you are already giving birth. Ok I'll order that for you huh" I nodded and stand up. I head to the kitchen to prepare the table.

 

Few minutes after the food arrived and we start to eat. Im getting a bit fat because I always eat it's normal for a pregnant woman right. 

 

"Babe have you thought about the name of our daughter?" Sungjae asked.

 

"Not yet babe how about you?"

 

"Uhm how about Rosé for English name and Chaeyoung for korean name" Sungjae casually said.

 

"Where do you get that name is that your ex's name?" I acted like I'm angry.

 

"No babe you know that you are my only lover" he said while holding my hands.

 

"Ok I'm just-" I think my water broke "yook Sungjae I think I'm going to give birth" he laughed very loud.

 

"Babe stop joking around" I slaped his hand and shouted.

 

"Yook Sungjae your daughter is coming out please take me to hospital!" He standup hurriedly and carried me in a bridal style.

 

 

Sungjae's POV

 

 

We are now at the hospital and Joy is now at the operating room having a C section. I called my friends. I already told my parents and her parents. But they cant come my par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter