Wedding shop

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's POV

 

Yeri took a Day off today we are now at a wedding shop. We are now preparing for our wedding.

 

"Babe what do you want to wear texudo or dress?" I asked Yeri.

 

"Babe I don't want to wear texudo in our wedding I also want to be pretty cuz you know I'm a girl too" I chuckled a little cuz Im the one who made her into a lesbian.

 

"Oh sorry babe I forget that I'm the one who court you"  I laughed while trying some grown.

 

"Do you like this one babe" was wind open when she looked at me cuz it's too revealing for her taste "to y for you babe?” I said while striking a y poses to a little bit.

 

"Yes but you really looked beautiful so I'm bit thorned now."

 

"Wow babe are really Yeri it's the first time you are confused to approve my y outfit." She stand and walk towards me.

 

"Baby I want you to be the most beautiful woman in the world on that day that's why." She whispered thru my ears and it made me stiff it's very rare for her to be this straight forward. But I'm liking it.

 

"Oh ok so this one" she nodded .

 

We are now eating at a restaurant when I saw Seulgi Irene and Jennie. Roaming around at the mall. They look like a happy family that having a family day.

 

"Babe look at them they look like us" I pointed at the three while yeri is feeding Jisoo her chick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter