Clingy Irene

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

After we eat lunch Sungjae and Joy arrived. They are now discussing where to go. Then it popped into my head that before my parents stop supporting me they gave me money to buy a place for my self and it has a good view of a Beach.

 

"Guys do you want to go to my place?"

 

"What are we going to do at your apartment seulgi?"  Yeri asked.

 

"No not at my apartment I have a rest house. My parents gave me money to buy my own place before we got into a fight."

 

"All these time Seulgi the three of us are hunging out at your small apartment when you have a rest house wow. Do you really want to impress Irene that much that you are now showing off your hidden wealth?" Wendy dramatically said. They all laughed at the statement Wendy said.

 

"Oh common Wendy you know what I've been through I really forget about that place. So are you guys in?”  I asked them. They all agreed 

 

We traveled for 30 minutes from the mall. I bought some ingredients for dinner and dessert. As we arrived at my house they were shocked on how spaceius it is. So am its been years seens I've been her almost all of my things are untouched.

 

"Seulgi how come your parents didn't get this from you?" Wendy asked while  roaming around.

 

"They don't know this place because I didn't tell them the location of this place."

 

"Wow you're filty rich boss" Sungjae said.

 

"Nah it's my parents money. By the way guys you can play at the Beach"  they went outside to play and roam around t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter