Neighbor

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Irene's POV

 

I have a great time talking to Seulgi. I learned a lot from her and she seems very nice. I wonder if she do it for every customer that ate alone or am I special to her? Is she lesbian or is she just making new friends? That's all running into my mind.

 

 

At the counter I'm ordering take out for Jennie and Joy. I ordered some lasagna and fries for my daughter and The same thing that I ate for Joy. As I'm waiting for my order to be finished Yeri approached me and asked me a question.

 

 

"Hey Irene may I ask you a question?"

 

"Yes you may" I smiled as I answer back to her.

 

"I'm not in the place to ask you this but I'm just curious where is your husband or boyfriend?'" oh that question. I stayed silent but I'm used to the question.

 

"Don't get the wrong idea I myself have a daughter and I have a girlfriend we use the modern technology to have a baby." Ohh she is also a mother.

 

"I don't have any. I'm a single mom and I prefer girls." I honestly told her what my preference is.

 

"Oh I see by the way I think my boss is interested to you" I froze for a bit.

 

"Oh no no maybe she is just being friendly." 

 

"If you say so. Here is your order and reciept please come again." She bowed and smile to me 

 

As I'm walking towards my apartment I feel like somebody is f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter