New Owner

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

 

We are now back at Korea I'm so very happy that finally Seulgi and I are now together. As we landed we saw our friends and Jennie waiting for us. Jennie started to run towards us. She hugged me and kissed me what a sweet daughter.

 

 

"Hey baby did you miss us" 

 

"Yes mommy did you and mommy Seulgi have fun" she asked.

 

"Yes go to your mommy Seulgi" she run towards Seulgi and our friends approach me.

 

"So are you now dating" Joy asked me 

 

"Yeah we are now official" 

 

"That's great news did you enjoy the trip" Wendy said.

 

"Yes I really needed that break I'm gonna start the article about the cafe by tomorrow." 

 

"Wow what will you write about the cafe?" Yeri asked and seems very excited.

 

"Uhm everything about it and don't tell it to Seulgi I'm just gonna interview you and Sungjae about it."

 

"Sure I'm sure boss will be surprise about it. Oh stay quiet boss is coming" Sungjae hushed us.

 

We eat at a restaurant and talked about what happened to the trip. But I noticed Seulgi is very quiet. But I shrugged it off because I know that she is very tired.

 

We are now at my apartment Seulgi kissed me on the cheek and bid goodbye to me and Jennie.

 

 

Seulgi's POV

 

 

I just drop my luggage to my apartment and get out of my apartment. I'm now headed to the a restaurant. my parents they want to meet me. To be honest I don't want to meet them they'll just convince me to study and stop doing what I love.

 

I arrive at a fancy restaurant and fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter