Afraid

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy's POV

 

"Babe I'm hungry do we have anything to eat" I asked my boyfriend.

 

"We have spaghetti Bolognese Seulgi made it earlier she said we should have it. She also give Yeri and I bet she will also give Irene" Sungjae stated

 

"I'm sure it taste good. Babe how often do Irene come to your Cafe" I asked while Sungjae is setting up the table.

 

"Probably four times a week. Why?"

 

"I'm just curious. I'm not that close with Seulgi can you describe her for me?" I said while eating my past that taste really good.

 

"Seulgi is a person who can satisfy her self by seeing her customers and employee smile. She is the kind of person who wants people around her to be happy."

 

"Well that's good then. I assume that she will make Irene and Jennie happy. But there's something bothering me"

 

"What is it?"

 

"Why Irene and her are not in a relationship because you know they like each other." Sungjae suddenly change his mood.

 

"I don't know if I should tell you this."

 

"Oh just tell me babe I won't tell Irene" I assure Sungjae.

 

"Yeri and Wendy told me that before she opened her cafe she is taking Engineering wich her family choose for her and she have a long time girlfriend back then." 

 

"Ok then what happened" I stopped on eating because it started to get interesting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter