My girlfriend

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

 

 

It's been a long flight from Korea to Philippines. I'm bit tired but I'm here to enjoy and spend time with Seulgi. Seulgi planned it all and it's a bit over the top for a first official date.

 

We are now riding a van from airport to our hotel. I noticed that there are some houses that are still in poor condition. I noticed that Seulgi is just looking outside so I've decided to talk to her.

 

 

"Hey Seulgi are tired why are you so quiet?” she looked at me and smile.

 

"I'm just amazed that despite of the poor condition of those family they can smile genuinely. It's true that you have to taste the bitter side of life before you can appreciate even the smallest amount of sweetness that life gives you." I rested my head on her shoulder.

 

"You're right Seulgi. These view of people who are still happy despite their problem makes me appreciate more of what I have."

 

"Will you still love me even if I have nothing?" Seulgi asked.

 

"Yes of course Seulgi it's you who I love no matter what you do what you have what you don't have I will love you."

 

She just smiled at me and rested her head into mine. We arrived at a hotel with a view of the beach. It's amazing how it looks. I changed into one-piece bikini. As I go out of my room I see Seulgi in a two piece bikini. I think my cheeks are really red right now. I can see her toned body just perfection. I know that we had see each other's body but I can't remember her body that night because I'm too wasted.

 

"Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter