SWEET TASTE

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

The sun is bright but their smiles are brighter. You can feel the summer breeze. You can hear the waves of the water crashing along the shore. A few family and friends are invited in a private wedding that's held on the beach. 

 

Irene is wering a long white dress, a flower crown on her head and holding a bouquet of white roses. Seulgi is wearing a white minidress and a daisy on her ears. They are standing side by side waiting for the wedding to start. They can see all of their family amd friends. Their parents are tearing up. Friends are with the bright smiles because they witness how their love grow and bloom. They witness how well they fit for each other. Their friends say that they are match made in heaven.

 

Pianist starts to play a music they walk dow to the aile with linking arms smiling to their family and friends.

 

They are now at the aisle ceremony has started. Every one is watching two persons become as one while the view and the atmosphere is very great. They are now exchanging the vow.

 

"Irene we have been through a lot for the past years hardships, problems and peti fight. But we never let that break us apart instead we made it as a stepping stone to make out relationship stronger. Irene I'll be by your side through thick and thin through sickness and in health. I'll be there for you. I Love you Bae Joohyun." as Seulgi finished she teared up.

 

"Seulgi you made my life complete. I thought nobody will love me due to my circumstances. But you prove it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter