Epilogue

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

After a few years

 

Kang Seulgi is now one of the most successful business owner of the country. She still manages her cafe that's now very successful but she didn't want to make it as a franchise because it may lower the quality of the product that is being served to the customers.


Irene is now famous for being the president of a food magazine. She is being respected as one of the best food critic in the country. Irene still prefers the food that Seulgi can makes for her.


Joy is the vice president of Irene in the office. After a long time of waiting she is now Married to Sungjae.


Sungjae is the manager of the Cafe but technically his position is equal with Yeri.
Yeri is the OIC of the cafe her team work with Sungjae is one of the biggest part of the success of the cafe.


Wendy is the face of the Kang corporation. She has an exclusive contract for being the model and endorser of the company.

 

Jennie and Jisso is now at the last year of their college. They are taking culinary arts due to influence of their parents.


Rosé is also taking culinary because she is now in a secret relationship with Jisoo.

 

Yeri's POV

 

Sungjae and I is now on our lunch break and discussing some work related things.
"Yeri I think we need a part timer during night shift and during weekends." Sungjae suggested.


"Hm that's a great Idea Sungjae we should post an hiring announcement."


"Hey Yeri I would like to talk about something not related to work."


"What is it Sungjae"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter