Dessert

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

We are now planning about the event that will happen on Sunday. When Irene, Joy and Jennie suddenly come in and we were stunned because we are almost caught planning.

 

"Hi guys what are talking about” Irene said.


"Oh uhm Yeri yes Yeri is going to propose to her girlfriend" I stutter in the process.


"Then why is Sungjae is also here" Irene questioned.


"Me I'm now close with Yeri that's why she called me and asked for opinion." Sungjae said.


"What do you know about this things Yook Sungjae. If I didn't confess to you, we won't be together because you are too shy to talk to me." Joy rolled her eyes and Sungjae just laughed.


"Oh Jennie is here you can meet my daughter she will also come today" Yeri patted Jennie on her head Jennie just shyly nod to her.


"Oh we have two kids today I'll be preparing dessert for today it's on me don't worry" I said.


"Someone is trying to impress someone today" Yeri blurted out
"Yes I also think that love is in the air" Sungjae said as he hugged Joy.


"No PDA while at work just close the store first Sungjae let's all eat here today I'll prepare food for all of us"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter