Irene

Sweet taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

I'm now entertaining a beautiful woman with her daughter. Are you curious why? Because of my rule in this cafe if a customer ask for recommendation we will recreate a dish for that person. I can see what the person want just by asking them a simple question. I don't really remember when it started but I don't care I just want to serve the best for the customer and to bring satisfaction for my self.


The beautiful lady and her daughter is about to leave but I called them I should inform them that starting from today the dessert that I've serve will be put on the menu.

"Ma'am excuse me. Can I have a word for a moment?" She looked at me and nodded.
"As you can see the cake that I've serve you is a cake that I served you is custom made for you" 

"Oh really I see" she smiled at me which make me feel wierd things.


"I would just like to inform you that we would like to put it up on our menu starting today because you've liked it."


"Oh it's an honor that you made that cake for me and you'll put it on the menu I feel very greatful."


"If you don't mind ma'am may I ask your name? I would like to name the cake from the person that I've made it for" I asked sounded like I'm confident but I'm really nervous I don't know why.


She looked so hesitant and I'm about to saythat if she don't like the idea, it's ok but she answered to me and it made me smile.

"Irene my name is Bae Ir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter