Chapter Eleven

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein's PoV

 

Earth, I command you to swallow me. Now!

Earth! Open up this ing land I'm standing on, and bring me down to your crust to burn me from embarrassment!

EARTH! COME ON! I NEED YOUR HELP! SWALLOW ME WHOLE PLEASE!

EEAARRTTHH!

Earth, I really hate you right now. You're really not helping me.

Earth? I take it back, okay? I love you… Please? 

Fine! 

Wind? You there? Carry me away please! 

Just blew me out of this ing building right away. I don't care if you dropped me to a deserted island, I just want out. Now!

Wind! I couldn't trust Earth. I know you could do this job better than Earth. Come on! 

Wind!! WIND!!!

COME ON! I TRUSTED YOU MORE THAN EARTH! A LITTLE HELP PLEASE!

Wind! You're a traitor. A trojan horse.

Wind? I know you've always been loyal okay? Thank you… 

Please, get me out here. 

! I think I'm definitely going crazy from this huge embarrassment.

I groaned. So ing loud.

I buried both of my hands in my short blond hair and pulled it slowly from stress.

I'm red. Flushed red, like I just drank 10 liters of alcohol nonstop.

I would've probably died already from that exaggeration, but yeah. It felt like that.

I'm walking to and from where I was standing earlier like a stuck CD player, unable to continue playing the rest of the song.

I felt helpless. I just couldn't shake away the embarrassment.

Mom? Take me home please. Earth doesn't want to help me now. Wind's a traitor. I thought I could trust Wind more than Earth.

Mom?

Mom, not you also.

Oh come on! 

Whatever ounce of composure I had in me a while ago, shattered after Yong told me what a drunken mess I was.

"Hey, Wheein. It's okay. Don't be embarrassed" Yong said beside me, laughing so hard.

Great. Really great. ing great.

I stopped pacing, then I glared at her, and pouted. "No, it's not. It's embarrassing"

She raised up her arms, surrendering but she's still chuckling instead of laughing loudly at me. She even cried from laughing so hard. "I don't think so. Come on. Stop that. You're stressing yourself so hard right now" 

"Which I should be! Who kisses someone they're not yet in a relationship with? My drunk took advantage of your kindness that time" I said exasperated, groaned once again and went back to walking again. 

"You weren't. I think it wasn't embarrassing, Whee. You were really sweet to me. Please stop stressing yourself, okay?" she said, pleading and has already stopped laughing.

"No, it wasn't! I even almost vomited on you. Come on, that's pathetic"

Pathetic it is. Our first kiss was when I was an alcohol-induced mess. I couldn't even remember it happened! How the hell did I find the courage to even do it?! I couldn't imagine how awful my mouth tasted like. First kisses shouldn't be like that.

How the hell am I not supposed to be embarrassed?! I could've killed us if I insisted on driving us both! I could've done a lot of stupid things! 

Now, Fire? Earth and Wind are useless. Mom's not responding. I only have you know. 

I know you're brutal but I really need an out.

Please? Help me. 

Fire! Don't burn me slowly, okay? I just need one big fire all over me so that I'll be gone fast. Just let it eat me all at once.

Wait, no. Fire, never mind. It's such a horrible picture.

I think I'm definitely crazy from embarrassment and frustrations and stress eating me whole at this moment. I could smell desperation coming from me so bad.

Our first kiss! I turned our first kiss to something awful! Noo!

I stopped walking and whipped my head at the painting. I groaned out loud once again. I pointed at it and looked at her. "What am I supposed to do with this one now?" 

Yong looked at me, confused. "What do you mean?"

"This was supposed to be for our first kiss. Clearly, it wasn't anymore" I said frustratingly.

"I think you should keep it. That was your memory of our first kiss. It's better that way, isn't it?" she offered, trying to comfort me.

"Our first kiss had been the product of bottles of alcohol and my intoxicated self! ! That's so unromantic!" I muttered, closing my eyes from frustration. 

"It wasn't for me though" she said, smiling at me.

I should've done better, Yong. Don't settle for that kind of first kiss. 

"No! No, it wasn't" I said, unconvinced, shaking my head at her. I turned around and looked at the painting again. "This is frustratingly inaccurate already"

"Hey, it's still true though. We still did kiss under the first snow" 

"But I made it for our first kiss! Look at the description plat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter