2020

HIGHSCHOOL 2020
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Mark Tuan- Are you even listening?" I freeze. Mark Tuan. I don't know if its the same mark, but Mark tuan. My childhood friend, my best friend. "No" The girl groans "Na byul, just make them introduce themselves again." Na byul groans and mark sighs "One of them is Kim taeyeon and the other one is.. the other one is.." Mark looks up from his phone and puts it down. "Say your name again" Na byul demands. I gulp, "It's Wendy Kwon" "You mean Kwon Wendy?" a girl snorts. "In america, you say Wendy Kwon." I say back and the girl rolls her eyes. I look at mark, but marks on his phone again. "How long did you live in canada for?" The boy sitting next to me asks. "17 years, I was born there" "Did you have any friends there?" "I had a friend. But that friend left on a plane" I said looking at Mark, Mark looks at us but I ignore him. My phone rings, it was mom calling. I leave the room to answer the phone "Wendy." "Hey Mom" Theres a pause "I think you should come home, Chaerin and Jiyong.. are really drunk right now" I groan and end the call. I KNEW jiyong was going to do something stupid. I walk back into the room so I can grab my bag and tell Minz. "Minz, I think I need to go, Oppa is.." I have a circle with my finger saying hes crazy. Minz gasps and hands me my bag "I'll come with you" I shake my head "Stay here and have fun" and grab the bag from Minz. "Where are you going?" the boy next to me asks "Um- Family emergencies" I replie trying to get past him, "I'll drive you, If it's an emergency you should get there fast" I smile "Than-" "Wendy" I turn around and it's Mark with his keys "I'll take her" Mark says and the boy just nods. Mark pushes me out of the karoke room and grabs my arm "Lets go wendy" I sigh and follow him to the parking lot. 

"Fasten your se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter