2020

HIGHSCHOOL 2020
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"J Oppa and Dara also got into a fight, the day before she left for philipines." Tae Hee sighs "When you look closely, their kinda pathetic" I nod in agreement, "Its not like they can announce their relationship to the world too." Bo-ah adds, I nod in agreement again, Then I remember something, "Wait, I saw this photo that some 'Daragon' shippers made." "Daragon?" "Dara+ Gdragon = Daragon" Bo-ah laughs "Daragon? Let me see the photo" I take out my phone and search for the Daragon photo I saved before. "I found it. Look!" 

 

Daragon_Nyondal101- Remember back when Jiyongie put his hand around Dara unnis head? ;) 

Bo-ah laughs again handing the phone to Tae hee unni who grins "This is cute, I remember this interaction made a world wide trending topic. "Yeah, but due to YG's fake policy, No dating in family household, they told the media it was a joke." I laugh, and then remember something again, "Isn't this what dara unni said to the media when this made worldwide trending topic as well?"   2017 AOM PARTY (GD KISSES DARA HEAD)

  (SANDARA PARK CLAIMS THAT IT WAS A JOKE FOR DARAGON SHIPPERS) 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter