2020

HIGHSCHOOL 2020
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong throws the phone to the backseat, "Oppa" I grumble and grab the phone which Oppa takes again. "How can I stay mad at you if you look so cute and pretty dara?" I sigh and grab the phone from oppa "Reporters are sure talented, how did they catch on?" Oppa groans "It's not the reporters, its the hawk eyed blackjacks and VIPs" I sigh tucking my phone in my pocket. I'm kind of worried for Dara now, how is she going to leave korea without being seen?.. Our van finally gets to our house, and I head upstairs to sleep. I fell asleep automatically. I was exhuasted and tired from all the Jiyong and Dara drama. 

"Wendy wake up." "Wendy Wake up" I sigh and open my eyes "J oppa, it's literally 7 AM in the morning. Let a girl sleep." Oppa sighs and pulls me out of bed "Ow Ow Ow... Oppa- what do you need?" Oppa smiles "First date with Chae, what should I wear" I freeze, I run to the calander, it was sunday morning, the day Dara leaves for philipines. I look back at Jiyong oppa. He was so happy, I didn't really want to wreck the mood for him "Take the blue shirt" I say going into my closet to get ready. I forgot that last night before I fell asleep, Minz texted me Dara unnis departure time and, I really wanted to be there for dara, on the behalf of my brother. Jiyong Oppa looks at me confused "Are you going somewhere?" I nod "I'm meeting Minz and Bo-" I freeze, and turn around "I'm meeting Minz and Tae" I lie and Jiyong looks confused. "Your not a good lier, but have fun" Oppa said walking out of the room. I sigh "I can't tell you, that I'm saying bye to your ex, who you haven't gotten over with" I mutter under my breath looking for my treasure bomb.

While looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter