2020

HIGHSCHOOL 2020
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stops the car and looks at me surprised "Ow!" I smirk "You deserved it" I look around, we were in front of the cafe. "Why did we stop here?" He shrugs "Theres a car blocking the hill down to your house." I frown and nod. "Thanks for the ride" He nods "Bye little boxer" He said smirking pulling out of the parking lot and driving away, "Thanks.. for the nickname?" I mutter walking down the hill, Baekhyun was right, a car was parked, right in the middle of the road. I frown, the person was rude, how are the other cars who live down the hill like my family, going to get down the hill? How long has the car been staying there for? I gather up my courage and walk to the car. As I reach to knock the window, I gasp. It was Chae unni in the driver seat, trying to kiss my brother Jiyong. Jiyong had his eyes closed, and I guessed that he was knocked out from partying. Chae unni was getting closer to jiyong oppas face, I knock on the window loudly and she jumps. She smiles when she sees that its me. "Hey Wendy!" Chae said getting out of the car. I used to respect chae unni. But how could she even try.. even try to kiss my older brother when he was knocked out. "Hey." I responded walking over to Jiyongs side and opened the door. "Hey! Uh- I'll drive him down to your house" Chae said, "Its okay. I can take him" I said faking a smile. I tugged on Jiyong oppa, "Oppa! Oppa- Hey J Oppa-" "Dara.. Dara..- Dont go.." 

I sigh, Of course, I should've known. I looked at Chae with a hopeless

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter