2020

HIGHSCHOOL 2020
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your lucky, C-1's homeroom is the best homeroom out of all the homerooms in this school." Seulgi says as we start walking, "How?" I ask confused, "Because 2NE1's Minzy is in that class, and the most popular & handsome playboy is in your class. Playboy? Minzy? I forgot that I came to school a week late because I was so jet lagged and needed to get used to the korean enviroment. So today was my first day in school, but it was just another week of school for Minz and Tae. "I think I should tell you this before you go in." Seulgi says grabbing my arm "Hm?" "Be careful of the girls in there, they're all crazy for him" I laugh "I'm used to it, thanks for your tip" She smiles and hops down back to F-1. I carefully slide open the door, and walk in. The homeroom teacher looks at me and then smiles "Oh! You must be wendy" I nod and walk over to her. Everyone was looking at me as I stood in front of the classroom. I saw minz and tae waving their hands and smile. "Why don't you intruduce yourself?" "Oh- Hello, I'm Kwon Wendy, I'm from toronto in canada, nice to meet you" I say. Minz and tae claps while the boys hoot. "Quiet down class" The teacher said laughing and the class becomes quiet. 

"Wendy is from america, so her style might be very different, but just guide her and help her. Okay?" "Okay~" The class says and I smile at the teacher, "Lets see.. Oh- why don't you sit at the empty desk in the back" I look at wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter