2020

HIGHSCHOOL 2020
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, this is crazy. Jiyong must be crazy upset right now, since the love of his life disappeared again." Tae Hee said sadly handing me back my phone. I nod, "And..-" I hesitate, I wasn't sure whether I should tell them that Chae unni tried to kiss Jiyong oppa while he was out from drinking to much. "And what?" I look up "Uhm... uh- Chae unni tried to kiss J oppa" "Crazy bi-" Tae hee clamps her hand over Bo-ahs mouth "Watch your languege. Okay- thanks for letting us know Wen" I nod and smile "By the way, what are you two doing at home?" Bo-ah and Tae Hee live close by (Tae Hee unni got married to Rain oppa) so she lives in an apartment close to the school cafe with her two kids. Bo-ah is engaged to Jonghyun oppa (A famous songwriter for SHINee) so she lives in the same apartment building with tae hee unni. "Oh, we just wanted to surprise you guys with a surprise visit!" I grin "I missed you guys" "We missed you to" Tae hee said, "Haneul isn't home yet?" I shake my head "He doesn't come home" "That brat" Bo-ah groans and tae hee slaps her back, "He's probably busy. It's okay, he'll come for christmas.. hopefully." I nod. After talking, we played some games and prepared for a sleepover, "How long has it been, since we had a sleepover?" Bo-ah said grinning, "We stopped when I turned 14. That was mean you know." 

"Sorry wendy, I was busy with work" Tae Hee said and I just smile "Its okay, I'm happy that we can have a sleepover today at least" They laugh "What movie? Frozen? Frozen II? Trolls?" "I'm not a baby anymore" "Fine, Frozen II it is" I groan. But they win so we watch Frozen II Before falling asleep on top of each other. --- "Into the unknown!! Into the unknown!! Into the unknown!!!!-" "Noona!!" J oppa said, it was Monday morning, Tae Hee and Bo-ah made us breakfast, Bo-ah was addicted to singing the into the unknown song from frozen ever since this morning, its also how she woke me and J oppa up from sleeping. "Sorry lil bro, not sorry" Jiyong oppa grunts and continues to eat his breakfast "Your going to YG later today, right?" Jiyong nods "Wanna ride in my van?" Bo-ah said, "Why?" Bo-ah smiles "Just to have a little bro-sis time, and because I'm also going to YG this morning"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter