2020

HIGHSCHOOL 2020
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- "Why is your brother and dara like this. They're so stupid" Bom grumbles, after we left the airport, we decided to stop by LOTTE to get hamburgers. "They're just trying to protect each other, which is also dumb" Minz said finishing her last bite of her hamburger. I sigh and finish my food "Oppas, probably on a date with chae unni right now" "What about paparazzi" I sigh "Chae Unni probably wants pictures to be taken" ...... I look at bom unni "What" "Whats going to happen to 2NE1 now?" ... "Were probably going to have a comeback without her" We all sigh, "I hate this" Minz said and I nod in agreement. "When its spring break, lets visit unni okay?" Minz grins "Okay, bom unni what about you?" "Ofcourse" Bom said grinning as well. After we eat lunch, we head to the mall (Minz and Bom Unni) Wanted to shop for new clothes. 

"Wendy, hurry upp, walk faster" Minz groans, "I"m carrying your bags, be quiet" I say and Minz smiles "Thanks for being my bag holder" I smile back "Your not welcome" I hand her bags back and she grunts "Wendyy" "Ah- you two little kids, hurry up" Bom unni said coming over to get the bags, she hands them to her manager and I take the bags back "I can carry them" Minz sighs "To nice" I smile "I try my best to be nice" "OMG! Minzy?!" All three of us turn around, it was Na byul and her friends, Minz sighs "Do you know them?" Bom unni asks, "They're the annoying ones at school" Minz says and Bom laughs "Heyy Minzy! OMG Bom unni! I love love your voice" One of Na byuls friend says hugging Minz. Minz awkwardly hugs her back "Can I take a selfie with you" Na byul asks, but before Bom unni has a chance to respond, Na byul whips out her cell phone and takes a picture. Bom kind of looks shocked, but masks it with a smile. "Can you come get boba with us? Pleassee?" Na byul asks, Bom looks at us, Minz just smiles and Bom looks at me and I nod slightly "Okay-" Before she had time to finish her sentence, they pull Bom along and I laugh "Poor Bomni" Minz said grinning and we follow them to teh boba shop.

After I get my boba, one of Na byuls friend asks me "How do you know bom unni?" Bom comes to us "You didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter