2020

HIGHSCHOOL 2020
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- - - "All right, see you on monday, thats the day were picking class pres, okay?" Teach says dismissing us from study time after school. "Okay" the class says. As soon as teach leaves, Minz turns to me and whispers "YG right now?" I nod and look at Taeyeon "Do you have tutor today?" Tae shakes her head, "Wanna play today?" I look at Minz "I have to go to YG, and wendy needs to come with me" Tae lights up "Can i come?" Minz looks at me clearly uncomfortable with this situation. "Maybe next time tae, not right now" Minz says softly and tae just looks down "Okay" I smile "Hey, lets meet up tomorrow?" Tae grins "Okay! Seoul library, okay?" Minz and I nod "Okay, now I'm not mad anymore" tae says grinning and I feel a tap on my shoulder. Its the guy who asked if I had a boyfriend yesterday. "Hi" the boy said "Hi" "Your name is wendy kwon right?" I nod "Whats your name?" "I'm BamBam, all my friends call me bus boy though" I cough and look at tae "Whats a bus boy" "A person who delivers food for them everyday" I look at Bambam "Those aren't real friends, but I'll be your friend" Bambam looks at me with wide eyes "Really?" I nod smiling and look at Minz who grins "You already probably know Minji, and probably know Taeyeon right?" He nods "Great, you can be our guy friend" Minz says and I grin happy Minz agrees with my thoughts. Taeyeon and BamBam plan to go to a tteokboki place, so me and Minz excuse ourselves and leave the classroom.

"Bambam seems pretty sweet" I say as we walk down to Minnies van. "Hey wendy" Mins manager says as we walk in the van "Hello!" I replie. "How was your day Minz" "We made a new friend, and need to get to YG ASAP" Minz manager nods and tells the driver to drive. I just smile fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter