2020

HIGHSCHOOL 2020
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, That was the longest hour of my life." Taeyeon groaned as we walked out of the gym. "I second that." Minz says groaning as well "I think It was kind of fun!" I lied and Minz laughed "Did you know that your the worst lier ever?" I laughed, "Your too bright wendy" Tae groaned again and I smiled "I try not to be negetive" "WE CAN TELL" Minz said laughing and I laugh along. They take me to the office so i can get my hips measured for the school uniform thats required in order to get inside of school. "Wow, your pretty skinny, are you having a diet?" the teacher asked measuring my hips and I shake my head. "I try to eat alot, but I have too many siblings" The teacher laughs "Your a funny one aren't you" I smile back and she writes the measurement of my hip. "Alrighty, your free to go." I bow my head (It's a korean thing) to say goodbye and leave the office. "How was it?" Tae asked "It was..-" "Uncomfortable" Minz says for me, and I smile "I can't wear a uniform, I can't wear a skirt every single school dayy" I say frowning and Minz pats me on the head "American girl, in korea, it's just how it is." I laugh and we decide to go to lockers. "Lets meet back here" Minz says and I nod. 'A01' I wander around before finding my locker. I look at the paper and put in my pin "Hey wendy!" I turn around and see Tae "Taeyeon!" Tae rushes over smiling "I'm A03!" I grin "Locker buds" "YO WENDY & TAEYEON!" We both turn around and see Minz. "MINNIE!" "MINJI!" 

 

"You guys are in the A locker section?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter