2020

HIGHSCHOOL 2020
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look at jiyong oppa, Jiyong oppa looks hurt and sad at the same time "Hey, unnis not the type to do that" I remind him but oppa just sighs sitting on the bouncy chair again. I then realized why oppa liked that chair so much. It was the chair dara unni used to sit on everytime she came by, and one time, since she liked it so much, I let her take the chair to her house to keep for the night. When she returned the chair the next day, she joked that she slept on it since it was so comfortable. I sighed, I felt kind of bad for dara unni. I knew that dara unni secretly like oppa back for a long time too before they made it official. They didn't really date for that long though, they liked each other for so long, but didn't last for a long time. Just like Heechul oppa and Hani unni. 

After that, we decided to forget about it, and Jiyong played a board game with us for the next three hours, which was good for us, and good for him too, he needed something to distract him from daras lastest issue. ding! I look at my phone, and Minz does too. I automatically smile after reading the notification and hand the phone to Jiyong oppa. "Did you pray in your head or something oppa?" Jiyong reads it. It was a new post from dara unni.

daraxxi: 

BlackJack <3 Humihingi ako ng pasensya kung natakot ka sa aking pagkilos .. Susubukan kong maging mas hindi responsable sa hinaharap at protektahan ang 2NE1. Lumapit si Seungri upang akitin akong bumalik sa korea! Makikita kita sa lalong madaling panahon ng isang malaking ngiti! 블랙 잭 <3 제 행동이 두렵다면 미안 해요 .. 앞으로도 무책임하지 않고 2NE1을 지키려고 노력하겠습니다. 승리가 나를 한국으로 설득하러왔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter