2020

HIGHSCHOOL 2020
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you saying, that bigbang should go to philipines?" Bo-ah nods, "Wow, my little brother is smart!" Jiyong grins, "Am I the only one thats confused right now?" I ask not understanding. "Noona, is saying that I should bring BIGBANG to Dara." "Ohhh" "Do you know where her hometown is?" I ask again. He can't just put a BIGBANG concert far away from Daras hometown, because she isn't going to go far just to see her ex- boyfriends concert. "Shes from MANILA. I've been there before." I nod, standing up and flopping down onto Bo-ah unnis bed. Then, I think of chae unni, "Didn't you say you were going to give Chae a try?" He nods and I groan, "Your such a player. Don't play with peoples hearts." "I just feel like, I should meet with dara noona, and apologize for my behavior. you know, its the first time I yelled at her." Bo-ah slaps Jiyong at the back of his head "You yelled at Dara?" Jiyong sighs "I was just frusterated." I sigh as well, after looking at my watch, I run out of the room. "Where are you going?!" "I need to get ready for school!" I shout running into my room, changing into my uniform, doing my hygene and  run downstairs where Tae Hee stands grinning and hands me my bag "I told you, didn't I." I grin giving her a quick hug, "When are you coming back home?" "I'm staying here all day today, I want mom and dad to have their own time and space. Ji Hoon said he'll bring the twins over. He has to go to set to film a drama." I nod "See you later than?" Tae hee unni nods "Study hard okay?" I grin and run out of the house. 

I grab my phone from my bag, and call Minz. "Hello?" "Where are you?" I sigh "I got distracted by Bo-ah and Jiyong oppa, sorry" Minz laughs "Its okay, take your time." I grin "Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter